Jim's Café - Saturday August 13

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning eevryone :)

Steak and lobster will be served all day today. I am hiring a professional chef to come and cook it.
    @SillyOldBear Thanks for the request.
    A shoutout to @Freya for covering the bill.

It is wet and cooler here today.

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Errrmmmmmm what?? All bills to @NYJmpMaster please.

Having a big clear out of drawers and such at work today - need to appear at least semi organised on Monday if I can manage it. About time for a cuppa methinks!

Jenumbra and Brian777 like this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Brian777 likes this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My grandma's death anniversary today. Hate days like this. I'm doing good though, just wish we were closer and got to see her more, oh well, cannot change the past. She's shining bright up there I hope :) actually I know :)

DrownedFishOnFire and Brian777 like this.
  5. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Not feeling well at all. It's been a while since I did.
    I have an appointment with my psychiatrist next Monday, and if after all I tell him he doesn't commit me to a mental hospital or change my meds to stronger ones, I don't know what he'll do.

6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone :) happy Saturday, hope you are all having a good day. The weather here seems a little cooler than its been in weeks, mid 80's which is better than the big 90's. Planning on taking Bella to the park and doing some grocery shopping, not very exciting but it's good. I've been taking pictures of the sunsets, they've been incredibly colorful and I'm surprised at the quality of the camera phone. This pictures at the river park I walk with Bella. Take care everyone
    Brian

Attached Files:

7. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Wowwww this is really beautiful!

8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Thanks Lu, I just recently figured out how to upload a picture :) I'm kinda slow when it comes to technology.
    I usually take Bella to the park at sunset and recently the colours have been incredible.

9. Petal

That is really, really beautiful brian. amaing. thanks for sharing x

Brian777 likes this.
  10. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Steak and lobster? Pfft, I had Fish n Chips with a sausage thrown in for good measure. Then had tea with ginger cake and pancakes [no maple syrup, just butter] and country slices and a club and a blue ribband for afters. UK ers will know what I mean.

So now, I am using all that to soak up some vodka.........that was my plan all along but dont tell anyone ok.

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am sorry to hear that *hugs*. Today actually would have been my grandma's birthday. She passed away when I was 8. Sending you hugs and warm thoughts.

12. Petal

Awww bless. (hugs) Sending you hugs and warm thoughts back :)

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  13. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Ill have a steak no seasoning and cooked to medium rare.

Did practically nothing all day. Been so tired lately hope I'm not getting sick again!

14. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I slept pretty much all day. That doesn't feel too good. And honestly I could sleep more. I haven't eaten but am not really hungry. I just feel like crap. One of my friend's friends messaged me about a room, but it's way too expensive.

15. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

my electricty is still out.