Jim's Café - Sunday 19th June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good day folks!

I have just had a vanilla latte and taken my morning meds (a bit late, but at least I have taken them). I think I am going to play some more Ni No Kuni a bit later on as I am really enjoying it. I am feeling a bit off it mood wise. I am having some weird feelings and think it may be a bit of psychosis creeping in, but on the whole I am okay right now :)

How is everyone's day going??
    Brian777 and Jenumbra like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi honey, hope your psychosis isn't closing in *hugs*

I have no plans for today but not anxious, that is a big start to the day :) my bro's gf is gonna kill me, was meant to clean the pub with her but totally forgot about it, it will do itall by myself tomorrow to make up for it.

How is everyone else?
    Brian777 likes this.
  3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

@Butterfly Glad you're doing ok on the whole right now, and really hope it's not psychosis creeping its way in!! Glad you have your game to help!!!

@Petal Hopefully she won't be too upset!! The lack of anxiety is a plus!!! So glad for you about that!!! :)

I have another busy day in store, and it's suppose to be a bit hotter yet today. Sadly, I couldn't get my place cooled down enough last night. I don't have A/C, so I put a fan in my window at night to cool the place down. Unfortunately, it didn't get very cool last night which isn't norm for here, so it's gonna be toastier than norm inside my place today. :(

Anyways, I'm headed off to church this morning. A new friend I met about a month ago is planning to go, too, so that'll be nice to see him and my other friends there. Then when I get home I'll take my dog for a brief walk, and probably take a nap. Then I need to do some spot cleaning on the carpet, wash some rugs and rags, and dust. Will see what other projects I come across along the way. I usually find something else I should get done. lol
    Brian777 likes this.
  4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hello lovely cafe peeps *grouphug*

@Butterfly hope the Ni No Kuni is fun - never heard of it and no idea what it is lol
    @Petal you need to get yourself some postit notes or something lol - make yourself notes to remember stuff!
    @betteroffunknown I hope you get cooled down - being too warm sucks - especially when you are trying to sleep!

I am at work and about to be productive (ish) in preparation for a meeting tomorrow that is going to be a little intense. Have a good day everyone! :)
    Brian777 and betteroffunknown like this.
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone :) sounds like everyone is busy today. I didn't wake up until 1pm......sheesh, I'm wide awake at night reading. @Butterfly hopefully it's not psychosis Lexi, that game you play has a Hawiian sound to it :) @Petal so that's what you do Sunday morning in Ireland....clean the pub :) sounds like my homeland Scotland @betteroffunknown thats tough with no ac it's been REALLY hot here mid 90's and humid, stay cool :) @Freya at work on Sunday Lu, now that's dedication hope they pay you extra for today :)
    I'm just going to take Bella for a walk in the park later and going to pack some use water.
    Have a great day my friends
    Love ya
    betteroffunknown likes this.
  6. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@Brian777 bring an iced water bottle. It is warm here too.
    @Petal I agree with @Freya about the post-it notes or maybe setting a reminder on your phone or laptop.

I am planning on going rock climbing later today, hoping the gym won't be too warm.
    Brian777 likes this.
  7. SoTired

SoTired Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!

So I'm sitting in the bus station, finally got the ticket stuff worked out. Heading home. Feeling a lot better now that things are actually moving. It's scary, but I'll be in a good place with family who (no matter how much they irritate me) love me, and 3 little dogs. Can't forget the dogs. Any tune ideas for the trip (I've got about 30 hours)?
  8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Crap, tomorrow is Monday. And it starts all over again.
  9. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Went to the farmer's market today. It's just down the street from me so it's not far at all. Now I'm getting back into listening to UC Berkeley lectures on Youtube, which I used to do all the time and kind of stopped for a while for some reason. It's fun. I'm almost done with the awesome social psych class I've been working on (on and off) for months.
  10. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

I'm feeling better about my trip and still amazed at how many people called to say hello and how was your trip. For someone like me who feels that she doesn't have any friends I had a lot of contacts call and say hello.
    Went to a bbq competition with my daughter, her bf, and my ex. we all had a good time. now I am home alone again but don't feel lonely.
  11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Today I didn't do much. It is very hot and I just want to sleep a lot :p Hope everyone is doing well.