Jim's Café - Thursday 23rd June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Morning folks. Here with my latte again! Still feeling down in the dumps but hoping to feel better soon. Today is the day of the EU referendum to determine whether we stay in the European Union or not. It's a very important vote so I shall be voting when I get home from work!

Hope everyone's day is going okay!

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all. It is the middle of the night and I cannot fall back asleep. Group counselling today.

@Butterfly I hope that you feel better soon. Yes voting is important. :)

3. outlander

outlander Member

Morning all. Going to regiter at an employment agency today. May get round to voting on way back. Have a good day all.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello everyone! Today I went to a concert. It was bluegrass and the music was good. My nephew will be by in a few hours, and then we will be going shopping. It's been a fun day.

5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, didn't do much today except go to the bank and pay bills :( which wasn't much fun.
    @Butterfly hope you feel better soon :)
    @Rockclimbinggirl sorry you didn't get much sleep, hope the group counselling goes well for you
    @outlander good luck with the job search
    @Witty_Sarcasm I love bluegrass music, it makes me do a "happy dance" :)
    Take care everyone :)
    Brian

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  6. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I tried to go to lunch at a cool Italian place I'd never tried before, but they were closed because of a kitchen problem. Guess I'll go there next week. I went to a nearby sausage restaurant instead, then I went to the chai bar. Everything was good, even though it wasn't quite what I was hoping for. Now I'm singing along with The Smiths, but it hurts a little since my chest is still wrapped up tight. Gonna just hang out inside for the rest of the day, I think.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

What does your happy dance look like?

Brian777 likes this.
  8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Pretty darn funny Witty :)

9. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

It looks like what a monkey does when gets attacked by swarm of killer bees.