Jim's Café - Thursday August 18

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning everyone.

So today @SinisterKid will be on the grill.

I will make the tea and coffee for everyone.

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

He is?........Oh he is! Yes, right, um, well, full English it is then. Bacon, smoked and otherwise, sausages, eggs how you like em, fried bread, white or wholemeal, toast with various jams and spreads, black pudding for those that like it. Sorry though, strictly no beans by order of the management because we know what happens,

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

G'day all :)

After enjoying breakfast here I am going to figure out what to do for the weekend-- may go camping for a few days- just waiting on a more detailed weather update (is really cloudy at the moment so seeing if is going to clear up or rain in the next few hours). Is a place on the lake that is close to the house so will split time between house and campsite if we do go. Also time to start getting shopping done for back to school - though is only one left in school now- oldest 3 have all finished so start of school year is much less eventful than used to be. Seems like our house is getting too big and our family too small.... is very quiet here most of the time these days and days really seem to all blend together...

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

@Rockclimbinggirl I am not sure what the situation is in Canada, but in the UK you're not allowed to grill people. Plus I am not sure that @SinisterKid would taste good to be honest. He seems like he'd be a bit gristly.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Had my teeth cleaned and one small cavity not surprised as didn't get my teeth cleaned for over 2 years. Annoying but gotta deal with it

6. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@Freya I meant that SinisterKid would be doing the cooking today :p

7. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

OI OI OI.......my body is a temple, there are no "gristly" bits, its all pure muscle, so much so that I have a 8 pack! Gristly......pffft.

8. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

The guy messaged me at 8:53 saying he was showing the place at 10. Even if I'd been awake at the time, that was probably too short notice for me to get there from here. I'm so frustrated. I wish something would go right.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Today I went to the last music show of the year, so I know summer is almost over. Still need to resolve my keyboard situation.