Jim's Café - Tuesday 21st June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good morning folks! Think it will be a sunny day here! The job is going well, I just need to get the hang of everything. Feeling a bit better in myself aswell, think the extra Olanzapine has done the trick. I just feel a tiny bit groggy at an increased dose but it's tolerable.

How are you all today?

Brian777 likes this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning cafe,

@Butterfly I am glad the olanzapine is helping you. May I ask what dose you are on?

Today is offically the longest day of the year! And I restart my diet today! Will keep ye updated :)

I hope you all have a fabulous day :)

Brian777 likes this.
  3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

It's not Tuesday here yet, but when it is, it'll be the day of my first follow-up appointment. However, I am annoyed that I got a call hours ago asking me to make an appointment when I already had one. They went ahead and made an appointment for a new time even after I told them I already had one. It's only 40 minutes later than the original, but I was more comfortable with the first time for varying reasons. Was weird too.

Brian777 likes this.
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, I guess the UK people open the Cafe' first :) it's only 2am over here in the colonies. Hope everyone has a great longest day of the year. Weather was in the mid 90's here Monday, but it's to cool down to 88 today, doubt if the difference will be noticeable. Take care everyone.
    Brian

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

@Petal I take 5mg usually but I've been taking an extra 2.5mg. Good luck with the diet! I weigh in tonight but I think I've put weight on.

@baywasp I hope the appointment goes well and that you can get some of your dressings off.

@Brian777 I hope the weather cools a bit for you. It was warm here yesterday and my fiancé was moaning about it lol. He'd never cope if it got hot like it does over there!!

Brian777 and baywasp like this.
  6. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@Petal Good luck with the diet.

It's sunny here today. :) Today will be cooler than yesterday.

Brian777 likes this.
  7. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

The medication I'm taking to sleep is making me sleep a lot more than I should, and as the result, I'm tired as hell. Really considering stop taking it.

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good afternoon everybody,

Just woke up from a long sleep. Day off work today. Having peanut butter on toast for breakfast.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

OK the diet did not work out as planned so I am having a take away from the chinese, what should I order? Or, what would you order?

10. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It is a nice day today. About 75, sunny and windy. Went to a few stores and got some goodies. I picked out dark chocolate with pistachios, white chocolate with tropical fruit, mint meltaways, berry gummi worms, and some others. No, I won't eat them all in one day, although I am tempted to :p

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I would say avoid anything that is breaded, deep fried, sugary, or salty. Stick to fresh foods, veggies, anything that is grilled or sauteed.

12. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I got my dressings off only for a little bit. They changed them after checking out how my chest looks. Apparently everything is coming along really well, even though it's' kind of weird to look at for me. The exciting part is that they did take my drains out. Those were even more annoying than the dressings, but I expected them to stay in longer.