Not open for further replies.

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good morning everyone :)

How is everyone doing?

I made chocolate pudding last night :p

I have peer support group later today :)

Hope you all have a good day :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I visited the dentist and got a tooth pulled. Thank god as it was killing me. Went to see the counsellor, we covered a wide range of topics, it was awesome to be able to let it all out in confidence :)

hope you all have a great day =)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Today I did something really dumb. I was trying to leave early so I'd have time to get some pizza before class, so I looked on Google Maps to see when the next bus was going to come and went out a few minutes before then. The bus I was expecting never came. I thought it had just come early and I missed it, but then the bus came at a totally random time, not an hour later. I finally realized the problem: I had been looking at the bus going the wrong direction, from school to my motel. Made me feel pretty stupid.

My psychology class today was okay. The professor seems cool, but I found out we're going to have to do debates, and that makes me really nervous. I went to look at a room too. It was okay. Passable and affordable. If the guy doesn't decide to stop talking to me for some reason like a few others have, I think I'm going to try to go for it. Maybe I can move in Thursday or Friday. That'd be awesome.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@baywasp mistakes are there to be learned from, at least it was not a grave mistake :)

And good luck house searching, hoping the best for you, you decide something good to happen to you for a change,

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I have been sleeping a lot lately. Maybe I just don't want to face anything. My Facebook feed is full of pics of kids on their first day of school. Maybe I will have kids in the next 20 years, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00