Jim's Café - Tuesday 5th July 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good morning folks! Nice to be starting the café thread again! I have a day off today and thought I'd pop by. Currently still laying in bed but I need to get up in a minute and get ready because I am meeting some old friends from therapy for coffee, which will be nice. I think I need to get out of the house for a bit because I don't feel that great. Also thinking about going for a nice long walk to try and clear my mind.

What are you guys up to today?
    calvinandhobbs likes this.
  2. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm up early. Haven't slept yet. I have my tattoo consult today at 11:30, and it's 2:27 here. I should probably get some sleep so I can act like a functional adult, but I haven't felt like sleeping as much the past few days. Plus as time creeps toward my appointment, I am increasingly worried that I will oversleep and miss it if I let myself go to bed, like when I was late to my surgery because I stayed up too long and unintentionally fell asleep without setting an alarm.
  3. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

I don't want to go to work. I had a great weekend but i don't know when or if I'll get laid off. Being it is a holiday week, there is no job movement in the marketplace. O well what can one do?!? Go to work. That's the answer
  4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey everyone, I'm awake early for the first time in weeks, sleep still messed up. I have a friend in California getting a surgical procedure today so I've been keeping her company via text until she goes in. Looks like the weather is going to be sunny and warm again, I usually don't see it until afternoon, so this is a change. Hope everyone has a great day.
  5. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

My consult was at 12:30, not 11:30 so I had time to get some pupusas and plantains 2 blocks away from the tattoo shop. My tattoo artist seemed really nice and excited to work with me. I scheduled my actual tattoo appointment for the 26th at 4pm, the only possible date that would work for him and me.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Not too great today. Feeling disheartened and about to cry, but trying to keep it together.
  7. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

Hello, and thank you for sharing . Each of you made me smile today. This morning I helped pack my dead friends clothes and that was hard. My kids have been informed of me 'stealing' from their dad so I'm back on the fuck you mom, bad mom, all I do is lie mom, never talk to you again mom list. I've stayed in bed most of the day since this morning. :(