Jim's Café - Tuesday August 16

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning everyone :)

I need to get groceries today and then peer support group later today. I should also do laundry :p

@Petal How did counselling go?

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Good morning café peeps. Not having the best day here - anxious and blah and just generally unhappy with the world. Maybe tomorrow will magically be better.

Have a good day folks!

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Woke up to burnt toast. An notice that my bank reversed my paypal payment to a vendor so I'm in the negative and paypal refusing to let me add credit card. So pretty much have a crappy start to the day checked bank...its still having money in there so assuming hacked into paypal account idk

4. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

First time joining this thread- Hello out there- Good morning from me, it's 8am in the states. Today is going to be a crazy shopping day. Shopping both exhausts and drains me mentally/physically but it also feels I'm rewarded for this task because I have new stuff at the end of the day. :p Take care everyone ;)

Freya likes this.
  5. Freya

Welcome to the café. New person makes the coffee... ;)

Brittless likes this.
  6. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

What? What? What? Whaaaaaaaat did I just hear you say boss, coffee? You used the dreaded C word..........now go and slap yourself with a wet fish at least 50 times as penance.

Got mother in law issues regarding housing arrangements, so got to get that sorted in the coming days/weeks.

Hope you have a better day than I have had. Take care and stay safe out there.

7. Freya

I am hardly going to let the new person make the tea now am I?? The tea is far too important to let the new person make it. The new person can make the coffee and if her coffee sucks then that is the penalty you pay for drinking coffee in the first place. Obviously ;)

8. SinisterKid

Obviously......duh! ;)

9. Brittless

ehem, to you both. I am quite the expert coffee and tea maker TYVM. I also drink both in copious amounts so better get it while it's hot and not near my mouth.. :p

10. SinisterKid

Milk and 2 sugars then please Britt ;)

11. Brittless

coming up. :p

12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm drinking coffee, but I am also interested to see how you make it :)
    Went to the library today for my book fix. That's always a good thing. They had candy bars in the coolers at the gas station. Great minds think alike :p

Brittless likes this.
  13. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Waiting on a reply from the guy with the room. I sent him a general message yesterday saying I was still interested, but he didn't reply. So I asked him if I could come look at the room. Hope he answers soon.

This day has been like most others, really.

14. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Fixed Paypal error. Guess it was the banks random thing.

My tillandsias arrived today however I have no idea what to do with them now that I got another idea for a project that requires tearing down the shelves and making a new one for the set up I wanted to do

My next project is baking related make a certain cake for my grandfather that my grandma used to make but super worried how it'll turn out :-/