Jim's Café - Tuesday, October 18th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@Brian777 wake up. I will show you how to properly open the Café :p

@Freya Hummus and veggies will be served today. Is there anything else that you want?

I have a doctor's appointment today.

@moxman will be on cleaning duty today.

A shoutout to @Petal sending you some hugs.
    Brian777 and moxman like this.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning, everyone! I've had my coffee. Needed it as I had a somewhat restless night.

@Rockclimbinggirl, thanks for opening the café today. @Brian777, enjoy your ZZZ today - the café opens extra early tomorrow and you're on duty, I think. @Freya, I'm adding sliced Gala apples - very crisp, sweet, and juicy! @moxman, when you're done cleaning here, can you come to my kitchen, please? *tries to look cute* @Petal, hope you're doing all right.

Hope everyone has a happy day!

PS: I hope no one minds if I hang some art in here...?

3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Didn't work on my essays last night. Don't think I can finish them this morning before my class. Don't know what to do because I can hardly go in and say I was just too busy trying not to kill myself to do it. Last time I was in a predicament like this I legit tried to kill myself. So idk. Guess I'll just have to get off here and start working really hard. Why do I always do this to myself?
    Brian777 likes this.
  4. baywasp

Got most of my work done. But I'm tired of living:(
    Brian777 likes this.
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Wow.....I overslept again sorry @Rockclimbinggirl and the whole cafe's been redecorated thanks to @Acy it looks great, beautiful art.
    @baywasp hang in there my friend, you'll get through this.
    Now I need my tea :)
  6. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

I can't think of words to say other than these.

(More words.)
    Brian777 likes this.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I hope I don't have to deal with any idiots today. Who am I kidding, I seem to get one every night. I just need to learn to let their childish antics roll right off my back.
  8. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Went to the gp today at urgent care. I have a "rib sprain" I didn't think ribs could sprain. Well, it's not cracked and there's nothing they could do about it anyway. They gave me a script for the pain but since I switched jobs I have catastrophic med insurance and drugs are not covered. The pain isn't that bad anyway. But I have a "mass" in my lungs. Don't know. I can take care of it next month when I have health insurance.
    Other than that SF have a great day!
  9. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hello café peeps. Late today - but thought i would pop in. Had a not so great day really, but managed to stay on the diet so that is a plus. Yay me. Didn't succumb to the chocolate cookies in the office.

Hope everyone had/is having a better day than me!
  10. baywasp

Didn't finish. Couldn't. Did about 2/3 of the essays but I know for a fact I didn't have the answer to the one, and it didn't even sound like anything we'd discussed before. Maybe they talked about it the day I skipped. I didn't know another one too but that was probably me not paying attention well enough. Think I'm going to drop the class. It's required for my major, but I can't do well in it now with my flubbed essays and me having skipped the first debate. I kind of wish I could switch my major, but it's probably too late in the game for that, plus I don't even know what I'd change to. Like I've expressed elsewhere on the site, I hate what I'm doing, but there's not much I do like, at least right now, and I feel like I have no future. Want to tell someone else how I'm feeling, but it's too hard.