Jim's Café - Tuesday, September 6th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning Café peeps :)

On the menu today is pancakes.

I need to get gorceries today and I have peer support group later today too.
    Frances M and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

thanks for breaky =)

today could be the start of my climb out of this pit i have been so lost and trapped in for a while now.
    fingers crossed!!!
  3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I saw a couple of cool clubs at the student organization showcase today. There was a martial arts club, but no one was manning the table and there was nothing there besides the label, unfortunately. But I did give my info to the LGBT club, the psychology club, and the rugby club. The rugby club is having a meeting tonight, and I guess I'm going, even though that means I won't be able to take the bus that's closer to my motel since that one stops running at around 7 pm. So I'll have to do the wonderful 2 mile walk back from the grocery store bus stop instead. But I don't mind too much. I'll probably suck at rugby too, but whatever. I've got my one class of the day soon.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Hot outside today. Off to work hoping I don't get my toes stepped on hah
    Frances M likes this.
  5. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I'm making pancakes for dinner, well, crepes filled with Gruyere and maybe some ham. :)
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have had a great day, went shopping, out for a meal with my sister and niece, had a lot of fun, hopefully tomorrow will be as pleasant :) Life is good =)
    And even though it's gone 10pm, i'm up for pancakes ;)
    Hope your peer support group goes well kate.
  7. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

I had another job tour and interview today, but this time I completed the interview. I think it went well. I was properly dressed, and all my answers to the questions were relevant to the position I applied for. I was prepared for all but one question, and even though I took a little too long to answer that one question, I think I still nailed it. I sat upright and basically looked interested in the job and the interview (didn't have my arms crossed). I tried to be articulate and minimized the "ums" and "uhs". Overall, I didn't feel nervous (which is insane), and I felt confident and appeared confident. For a first job interview, I did great. I'm expecting a call in two to three days assuming that I'll be hired. I feel good, which is odd.
    DrownedFishOnFire and Frances M like this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello everyone. Went to the library today and got some good books. Talking to my friend on the phone now, starting to feel a bit better about things.
    DrownedFishOnFire and Frances M like this.