Jim's Café Wednesday 14th December 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I just got my disability so I will treat you all to pancakes with syrup for breakfast, waffles and blueberry muffins and a full Irish if anyone's peckish enough :)

@Rockclimbinggirl is on cleaning duty, as is @AlexiMarie7

Today's challenge is to share a happy Christmas memory :)

Mine would have to be Santa Clause and mrs clause calling to my home when I was about 6 to take pictures. That's a beautiful fond memory I have. See he exists :P

Shannew

Spending Christmas with my little cousin! He is 10 years younger than me, but we've always been besties and had so much fun together :)
Haven't spent Christmas with him for years cause of family fighting *rolls eyes* but we've recently rekindled the relationship so hopefully this Christmas won't be so empty!

@Petal but Santa looks different in every mall.. oh wait they're probably just hired step-ins for the real Santa, cause he's so busy but needs to promote.. silly me hehe

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yay! So glad you got it @Petal
Heya, all!
How are you doing?
Today I'm tired- when am I not, but good. Just finished a puzzle and it's missing 5 pieces. I'm really annoyed about that. Especially as I'm pretty certain it isn't my fault. Oh well.
I've got an hour and a half in front of me before I go exercise. Should DO something. Maybe get onto a call.
Make it a great day

QuantumLeap

Firing with all synapses!!
Staff Alumni
SF Author
SF Multi Media
SF Supporter
Morning all *wave

Hmm... I will have a bacon butty please today :)

My happiest Christmas was probably last one :)... we had about 20 friends to stay for the weekend... it was great!

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Was sleeping on and off much of the day instead of working on my paper that's due. It's the easy chapter summary, to I'm not too worried, just annoyed at myself. Been working on it some, even though I really don't feel like it. Plus I have 2 more papers due tomorrow and an exam, and technology assignments due Monday. He originally said the 21st, when grades are due, but I guess he's backtracking. Makes sense since he needs time to grade them though. Just feeling alone...

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hello everyone. Busy time of year...I'm feeling scattered stretched thin so haven't been around here as much.

Thank you @Petal for the delightful breakfast!

Today's Challenge: a Happy Christmas memory. Just last year I helped out with an intergenerational Christmas pageant. I did the sound effects for the "sheep." Every time someone in the play mentioned lambs or sheep, I had to "bleat." It made everyone laugh. Baaaaaa-aaa-baaaaa-aaa.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I forgot about the challenge until reading the post after mine. Thanks, @Acy. A happy Christmas memory for me was 2011. One of my presents was getting my pet rat back. I'd given her away to a friend when I left for college, but I was back from school. having dropped out, so I was able to have her again.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Cant remember any christmas ones in specific maybe its a blur. But I do remember those different kinds of cookies people made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00