Jim's Café - Wednesday 22nd June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Butterfly, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Good morning folks!

Just checking in with my morning latte. I've already had a cup of tea this morning so I'll no doubt be peeing all day lol. Feeling a bit down in the dumps today.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Brian777 likes this.
  2. outlander

outlander Member

Good morning. I'm on my 2nd coffee.

Brian777 likes this.
  3. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

Good afternoon everyone :)
    I am on my second cup of tea of the day and I am sitting here on my lovely mackintosh have a natter with my besties online. I am also with my lovely dog (in the picture) and busy sending emails and sorting out my pencils and stuff.

I have a few things I am going to do today
    • Catch up with story
    • register on wordpress for my blog and get started on it
    • Hoovering and dishwasher.

MisterBGone and Brian777 like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Need to get clothes prepared for DBT tomorrow, do my hair, have a bath. Other than that, a quiet day.

MisterBGone and Brian777 like this.
  5. SoTired

SoTired Well-Known Member

Probably try and do some gardening today. Trying to keep my insides quiet for now

Brian777 likes this.
  6. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello everyone, I'm one my third cup of tea :) nothing planned for today except e-mail responses, take my dog Bella to the park(when it cools off). I'm having a tough time with anxiety, I was hoping it would ease up some, but hasn't so far.
    I've been trying to practice just allowing it to be, as fighting it seems to make it worse. I guess that's the price one pays for suppressing ones emotions for years. I'm just filled with gratitude for this forum and the people here, you're all more like family to me and I just want you to know how much I appreciate and care for you. Hope everyone has a good day and feels better than yesterday.
    Brian

7. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Hey all. I've got a meeting with my case manager today. Not sure what we're going to talk about besides my recovery. Thankfully, that's just right downstairs. I've been exhausted today and don't really feel like going anywhere.

8. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Today I ordered CD copies of one of my albums. I'm waiting for the CDs to be manufactured and sent to me.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi all, nothing much going on here. Think I will cook a bacon wrapped filet tonight.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

fill it with sage amd onion stuffing and you're talking business girl ;)

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sounds really good, I will have to try that sometime :)