Status
Not open for further replies.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I had tuxedo truffle mousse baby cake for breakfast and pepsi max

Breakfast of the champions!

Anyone watching the Olympics this year? I tried to watch some swimming and did watch Phelps win another gold and wasnt impressed as it was just another win to me but as soon they showed gymnastics I zoned out. I don't know but I have become less and less interested in those stuff nowadays

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I'm going to go look at a room soon but it's thundering and I don't want to go outside. Plus getting back is going to be a pain because of bus schedules

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Wednesday means group day, always a good day for me. Sadly, only 3 of us there, but better than nothing. Its that time of year. Holidays, summer, etc etc.

I had 3 Wheatabix for brekky and 3 more for lunch! Ages and I mean AGES since I last had them. Would be healthy if I didn't have them with 1/2 kilo of sugar on them ;) Then of course, throughout the day I have been drinking copious amounts of TEA, which is all very well, but I spend the rest of the time running to the bathroom!! :mad:

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hello café peeps. Its been a longggggggg day here. Café wasn't open when I got up so I was forced to eat a soggy McDonalds bagel on my way to meetings. Did manage several cups of tea today but none of them good. PG Tips? Why??

I hope everyone has had a lovely day - @SinisterKid you need a stronger bladder clearly. Do some pelvic floor exercises :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00