Jim's Café - Wednesday Sept. 7th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning everyone.

I have my first day of class today. Anxious about it. I am also hanging out with my friend later today.

Hope you all have a good day.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I had a very stressful and sad day. I don't think it can get much worse, so I only hope things can get better from here.

3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

The counselor called but didn't have any really helpful suggestions. She was mostly just telling me things I'd already thought about or tried. I didn't find out where my rugby practice was until it already started and don't have all the clothes I need anyway. Guess I can try again Friday.

I just feel really awkward and awful. I almost started crying in public when talking to my counselor on the phone because I'd had so much hope that something would finally work out, only to be let down. She told me she'd keep looking, but I'm much less optimistic now.

4. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I had an awesome day. I am enjoying my birthday by myself but have had lots of phone calls and texts. From the people who matter. I also had my eye brows done. .. Ok that hurt. Lol. Have a good day. Xo

SillyOldBear and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  5. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Gave my notice yesterday and was told that they would like to make a counteroffer. Today they said they couldn't make a counteroffer and why don't I take the rest of the two weeks off paid. So I took it, I feel sad I was hoping to stay with the company but there hasn't been any work for me. Now I have to find insurance to cover me until the new insurance kicks in.