Jim's Café - Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Acy, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Good morning! I woke and have made the coffee for everyone. Tea is also available. Sorry for the store-bought buns; ran out of time for baking.

I did make homemade doggie, kitty and gecko treats though! And some pellet stuff for G. piggies and bunnies, rats, mice and hamsters, and seed treats for birds. There are raw minced beef "mice" for the snakes. Jars are on the counter - "mice" are in the fridge. Human pet parents, please help your little ones to the treats. :)

Happy midweek everyone! I'm off to do a bunch of things now. Rest of the week is already jam-packed!

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hello there café peeps!

Very very warm here today - much too warm for comfort so feeling a bit hot and bothered. Heading out to do some retail therapy and have dinner with a friend in a short while and hoping that things will cool off as I climb out of the valley here. I don't know why I think that might help but anything is possible right?

Hope everyone is having a super day!

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

@Acy The pet food sounds tastier then the store brought buns. I may just help myself.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all.

I have class most of the day today.

Hope everyone has a good day.

5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Over slept. Sleeping too much at this time of the year is telling me winter will be short? Are we supposed to be feasting and fattening up for winter?

-going to work
    -before work will be attempting to return a pair of shoes I lost recepit for that I outgrew this pair :-( brought it before the accident and ever since one of my feet grew an half inch longer. Yikes

MondoCane likes this.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I am just still not wanting to be here, and don't know how that feeling will change. I just keep my pain to myself because I have no one to turn to.

7. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Decided to skip my political science class to do my math homework for this evening. We never do much in that class anyway. My IT class got canceled, which was good because I was planning on skipping it to go get a mouthguard for rugby. So I did that, but then I realized that I have to fit it to my teeth, which might be hard to do since I don't have a stove. But it didn't end up mattering, at least not for today. I was heading to practice a little late, and it was raining really hard and one of the guys just happened to be driving by and he told me we were meeting at the gym instead and gave me a ride. It was nice getting to know another teammate. It stopped raining as we were heading over, but we stayed in the gym anyway. We just did random workouts. I wasn't sure what to do so some of the other guys showed me some exercises to do. They're really understanding about my lack of knowledge and skill about athletics. It's better than I could have imagined, really. I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow, but I had a great time.

I'm on break in math class right now. I can't wait to go home even though I have to do some research about arguments for the existence of God/gods for a debate in my one class still tonight.