• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's cafe 11-19

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
This kind of thanskgiving we are having in some states in the US there can only be 10 people in the house at a time and the bathrooms have to be sanitized. Bring on the Corona Police lol

2 questions only

1. What side dishes are you going to make for Thanksgiving or ones that others are making.

2. What are you Thankful for this year. (Politics aside)

Last edited:

MisterBGone

It's narrowed down to the typical top 3: (y'know!..:)) The "UsualSuspects," ;D
1.) Spaghettio-O's w/meatballls - this. is a tought one" to Top'! :D
2.) Lefot /over (day-old) rotisserie chicken; though i ouclve swonr last year they were actually open in teh morening briedly for TG! :D
(dunno if we can wount on that this year thou)?
3.) instant mashed potatoes & corn, smorthered/drenched & dwronging in butter. . . It's like buttah~ like buttar!!e:);dD;)
couple gallone of egg nog! (straight_up^)*~

Lane

SF Supporter
This kind of thanskgiving we are having in some states in the US there can only be 10 people in the house at a time and the bathrooms have to be sanitized. Bring on the Corona Police lol

2 questions only

1. What side dishes are you going to make for Thanksgiving or ones that others are making.

6 I heard, crazy times. $1200 fine. Big brother is watching

MisterBGone

Usually stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn pudding, biscuits, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie.

Family and friends
I can't even ever get the gravy that comes in those little premade pacs to turn out right!! ;) I always end up splattering everything all over the stove top - no matter how hard, or mcuh I try! :D (this is why I should probably strart to use a microvwae; but i really don't see that happening~)! :D
Alternatively, Ive seen at the grocery stores in things, that theyve got the se what appaer to be, prmade pies in a box, in i tink or believe it's the forzen food section. . . (Wonder what those taste like?)

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I can't even ever get the gravy that comes in those little premade pacs to turn out right!! ;) I always end up splattering everything all over the stove top - no matter how hard, or mcuh I try! :D (this is why I should probably strart to use a microvwae; but i really don't see that happening~)! :D
Alternatively, Ive seen at the grocery stores in things, that theyve got the se what appaer to be, prmade pies in a box, in i tink or believe it's the forzen food section. . . (Wonder what those taste like?)
Or I am going to Kentuck Fried Chicken and ask for 10 of their gravys or maybe they can do a jumbo half gallon of gravy lol

Baywasp

I want wind to blow
Not celebrating Thanksgiving this year because my roommate is going to his new-ish girlfriend's house that day and I'll be alone. I'll try to find something good to eat, just like frozen food, and just relax.

I'm thankful for my friends and my schooling.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00