Jim's Cafe - 11th January, oops February '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh god, I was wondering why it was telling me that I'd opening a thread with the same title - before I put in the 18. Ooooh.... kay :)
Good morning all!

@Mercedesgirl @Jade24 @Shannew @Karmitkurmit @Petal @texaskitty @Anne Charlotte are on for bringing some salads today

@Kira @rabitt3434 @Arun @PhoenixLady @gazjustgaz @yonk @Butterfly for any food of their choice

@DouglasW @Old geb @JulieDegraw @Lilyfrog @Witty_Sarcasm @Daíthí for cookies

@Dawn @Stevejk @charlietgirl @Brian777 @Charlieb10088 @richard 1998 for cake

@DrownedFishOnFire @Dmf31286 @BumbleBee @Sunday16 @bubblebear please bring decorations

@SillyOldBear @Baldr @bobbob @Acanthi @julia bose @na-taya @unlucky me drinks

@Zzoey @Cody0991 @nico_justnico @Lulabelle @Snake on the Moon @baywasp @Deety @shania will greet everyone

@PaladinofKnights @Citizen Insane @walkerbait95 @jxdama @Freya @JmpMster @extraterrestrialone @Stijn @A guy with feelings @betteroffunknown @Aphra @JacsMom @stargazing @Metallier @Ash600 @Matt109 @pooky @Monaca @Devenny @Dycorp @MarkahMalady @AsphyxiateOnWords @gypsylee will just come by and relax

Please bring anything you want and find us some awesome place to go to :)

Today I'm taking out a boy - I take him out every second Sunday
What are you doing today?
Oh and I may visit my sister in hospital, will see how things happen. May or may not pick up to AH (therapist I skype) if he calls as he does supposedly every Sunday
Not sure if we need a challenge today, leaving that up to @Rockclimbinggirl

You're all awesome!!!

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Good morning one and all---hoping all are having a good weekend---if off relaxing ....

View attachment 5779

....if working (like me)...lots and lots of coffee...I will share of course....
View attachment 5777 View attachment 5778

...if live where have to dig yourself out ....lots of hot chocolate
View attachment 5780

if live where a hot summer...lots of ice cream...

View attachment 5781

Tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @Cody0991 @Miss black @Brian777 @may71 @jira @Acy @walkerbait @Karmitkurmit @A guy with feelings @Citizen Insane @Petal @Leav @richard 1998 @sassy123 @Sunday16 @Fudgewobble @bubblebear @ dawn @Lulabelle @Kolisar @Jazlyn @Jade O Opor @DrownedFishOnFire @winterblues @texaskitty and all to join us...

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Wow, what a very organised opening of the cafe @Innocent Forever . I've actually been given a job to do! :eek: Unfortunatly I'm not a very good boy and don't eat my greens, so salads are not my expertise, but what the hell.

I've brought along a rather fetching rainbow salad made with some stuff that grows out the ground (not the eggs obviously! Unless I have been well and truly misinformed!), and some odd things that I don't recognise:

View attachment 5783

This fruit salad made by someone with way too much time on their hands:

View attachment 5784

And of course something for the little guys:

View attachment 5785
"What d'ya mean 'table manners'? A guys gotta scratch!"

And why, in the name of all that is holy and slightly hedgy, did no one inform me of this:

View attachment 5786
????? Not the recipe, that's all yours, but a hedgehog film?? :eek:

Oh and just because this popped up whilst searching for salads; sorry @Ash600 but this ones for you:

View attachment 5788

Technically it's a unicorn, but your challenge today is to rid the cafe of the purple demon and get admin to delete it!! I suspect @JacsMom may be able to assist; not through any sense of loyalty, but rather as a symbolic "F You" to me. :D

Looks like the tags are well and truly covered but just in case, come have some of my crummy salads guys, and please god bring me a Mcdonalds!!! @BumbleBee @Mercedesgirl @JacsMom @LonelyLuna @JD4010 @drinty @Pagan and so on. Have a great day all. X

unlucky me

@Innocent Forever hi there thanks for invite.i know 3 places that are reeeeeaaaalllyyy good cafés. Lets see if i can find pictures.yes i did find for one of them

This place only has coffees and cakes but the coffees are soooooo goooood
And below is anothet one View attachment 5790
Maybe the 2nd one looks kinda old or...but its a good place in a good district with great cooffees and coffee beans
When i visit there again(cause its near my uni)I'll invite you :);) now its 16:38 so gonna get some hot chocolate :D come join me and we'll talk a little and laugh and have good weekend :p@Innocent Forever @Karmitkurmit @BumbleBee @Pagan @crumbum @bobbob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00