Jim's Cafe-12/23/17 Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlieb10088

Gooooooodddddd morning/afternoom/night SF!!!! Innocent asked me to open this today so here go. Come one come all to Jim's Cafe! I'm taking some tags from inno because I've got the memory of a rock. Welcome, @Kiwi2016 @nobodyknows71@walkerbait95 @Citizen Insane @rabitt3434@Angel368 @Lara_C @na-taya @Acy@baywasp @Matt109 @charlietgirl @Pip @Petal @Becky2017@JmpMster @Zambee123@extraterrestrialone @Kira @Ash600@HumanExMachina @Emerald Hyperion@Witty_Sarcasm @Lulabelle @Oliver 93@JDot @brightlight @Depressed in SF@depressedguy @Carly.16 @macey @JacsMom @Daíthí @Tim. @sassy123 @Sarahbeanie @stargazing @DouglasW @charley spring @PhoenixLady @jinsan @Imy @bubblebear @5_seconds_to_live @lightning05 @sedamDanaLjeta @Freya @Eadric @Utopia123 @Jade O Opor @Harmony2 @ChildOfHope most of you know what to do but for those who don't, share pictures, share what your going to do today, or just share what ever! I know there's supposed to be a challenge for these but I'm not really creative, so I'm going to put @Daíthí on the spot to give us the challenge! @Innocent Forever did I do good?

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for the invite @Charlieb10088 .... though we don't put up lights ourselves...have to admit being at the turn on ceremony in Sendai Japan over a decade ago still is such a fond memory thought would share....as was magical to walk down the paths or sit under the illuminated trees....

tagging @missblack @Angel368 @TDee @DrownedFishOnFire @Annette @nobodyknows71 @Kira @LaJa @robynhood @afterlifepig @Cody0991 @charley spring @Petal @dugga @secretkey @Jazlyn @alice202 @A guy with feelings @PaladinofKnights @Sunday16 @Shorty92 @SillyOldBear @Dawn @may71 and one and all to join the party....

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Thanks for the invite @Charlieb10088

Today I've made a Christmas wreath for our front door. I couldn't find enough decent looking foliage so I've added lots of cuttings from my rosemary shrub - it smells amazing! And Nick won't let me attach it to our new front door so I've had to hang it on the wall instead! :p

View attachment 4848

I dressed Eddie up as an elf today but he wasn't overly impressed :p

View attachment 4849

Charlieb10088

Thanks for the invite @Charlieb10088

Today I've made a Christmas wreath for our front door. I couldn't find enough decent looking foliage so I've added lots of cuttings from my rosemary shrub - it smells amazing! And Nick won't let me attach it to our new front door so I've had to hang it on the wall instead! :p

View attachment 4848

I dressed Eddie up as an elf today but he wasn't overly impressed :p

View attachment 4849
Your dog is so cute!!!!!

have to admit being at the turn on ceremony in Sendai Japan over a decade ago still is such a fond memory thought would share....as was magical to walk down the paths or sit under the illuminated trees
I didn't know that they celebrated Christmas in Japan. I'd love to hear more about your trip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00