• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's Cafe 15 September RIP

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
thank you for opening the cafe and inviting me @Sevven .

today (tuesday ) i just rested up and did a little on SF. had a busy day monday which was exciting for me. my son and i worked on my 64 dodge for over 5 hours. now she can lay straight strips and make a good smoke show if i need to. i always have a great day working on her. tomorrow (wednsday for me ) i'm going to do a lot of calls and relax for thursday.

i hope everyone has a great day today...mike...*stars*stars*stars*bounce*bounce*grouphug2*grouphug2

JMG

~ Crazy Cat Lady ~
Ty for making a cafe for this day that is almost over lol (1 min to midnight here) & also for tagging me! :) :p
I'll tag some people too ;)
@Kiwi2016 @Kira @Blue Star @BritishBloke @sinking_ship @searches @Lux (think all the rest of the regulars were tagged, very sorry if I forgot someone)

What was your favorite thing about today?
Relaxing, I dunno didn't get up to much but I prefer it that way cos less stressful. Oh also eating some chocolate, ya that was quite good too :)

extraterrestrialone

hi, guess who... its me...
SF Supporter
What was your favorite thing about today? I mean, clearly we were all busy.
well Sevven, the tag was nice. thanks. and my coffee this morning was ok too i guess, so these have to be my favorites for the day. and i may have been busy but mainly i’ve been oppressed by certain circumstances in my life that are overwhelming and bringing on much unhappiness and that they are presenting as ongoing and unsolvable. i’ll have to use denial as a solution and feel happier tomorrow. well not tomorrow, i’m still prepping for a horrible medical procedure that causes much physical discomfort so maybe by friday i can put a smile back onto my extraterrestrial face. 👽

MisterBGone

Played four songs last night: the vocals were impeccable - the best / most organic & heartfelt—carefree (emotional) that they have almost ever been. The guitar playing was slop, but I didn’t care: the combo was incredible! So often lately, it’s been the direct opposite of that - or worse, mediocre on both fronts (singing & playing. . ; )) *~*~* ;^)_.~*•>\)

MisterBGone

well Sevven, the tag was nice. thanks. and my coffee this morning was ok too i guess, so these have to be my favorites for the day. and i may have been busy but mainly i’ve been oppressed by certain circumstances in my life that are overwhelming and bringing on much unhappiness and that they are presenting as ongoing and unsolvable. i’ll have to use denial as a solution and feel happier tomorrow. well not tomorrow, i’m still prepping for a horrible medical procedure that causes much physical discomfort so maybe by friday i can put a smile back onto my extraterrestrial face. 👽
Whatever happens — just don’t let it get to where you’re “oppressing yourself!” @extraterrestrialone :^) ...& good luck w/your procedure! Hopefully it isn’t too terrible a recovery, or after effect... ✌️

Sevven

Hopefully the procedure improves on something and will be a positive once the discomfort leaves you! I'm glad the tag made you happy!
May your oppression be turned to strength and resolve and your denial have room to become a fighting spirit!
Hugs!

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Sevven

Oh dear, my heart jumped when I read the title ''RIP''. I thought we lost someone. Pheeeeew.

Just so you know you can only tag 10 people per post otherwise it won't alert them all.

*hug thanks for opening and inviting me :)

Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00