Jim's Cafe 16 September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevven

Good morning! (Or, day or evening, depending on your location. ) Here are some lovely sunrises I've captured, in case you missed yours!
Do you have any gorgeous skies to share? 20200722_212206.jpg 20200711_060532.jpg 20200721_212029.jpg 20200716_202954.jpg
Some questions for you:
Where did you go on your favorite vacation?

Have you ever made a sudden, drastic change without hesitating?

If you could have Any pet, what would your first choice be?

Do you like your name? If you could change it what would it be?

What's one thing you can't stand?

WolfGoddess

Paris!!!

Yes. Leaving my full-time job to pursue an MSW

A Siberian Huskie

I like it :)

People being judgmental

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Haven't really been on vacation. haha

Not that I can think of.

A pug

It's pretty good, and not sure what I would change it to.

People treating others like crap and not caring.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Good morning! (Or, day or evening, depending on your location. ) Here are some lovely sunrises I've captured, in case you missed yours!
Do you have any gorgeous skies to share? View attachment 37884 View attachment 37885 View attachment 37886 View attachment 37887
Some questions for you:

Hey Sevven, Thanks for these skies. I love the sky.

Do you have any gorgeous skies to share?
well these guys get to see the skies i would otherwise share but look at them. i bet they are quite happy with the skies they get to see...
IMG_20190817_185043.jpg
IMG_20200617_161803.jpg
IMG_20200620_145238.jpg
IMG_20200730_113552.jpg 07FD0B33-9E3E-4390-819C-14F6B56FF255.jpeg

been there at those times i closed my eyes and ...

probably but i don’t remember. but how drastic is questionable anyway. everything stayed the same.

i often think praying mantis but that could never be a pet. how about a Newfie of the canine kind?

Do you like your name?
No

If you could change it what would it be?
If I can I will change it, I can and did change it... at least in my mind and it drifts around here, as real as it can be. hopefully, one fine day...

waiting! all i do is wait. and when i speak up and they realize i’m waiting, they turn their backs so i will know that all i will ever do is wait.

Last edited:

KindaOtiose

Good afternoon. I'm so exhausted....

The United States of America.

No. I'm not sure I can work like that.

A dragon or a leafcutter ants colony or maybe just a cat.

Yeah it is okay... maybe a little too common.

Serious - parties.
Petty - loud chewing.

I hope everyone can have an excellent rest of their week.

ShyGuy

Where did you go on your favorite vacation? Disney World.

Have you ever made a sudden, drastic change without hesitating? Yes.. er, well I did hesitate everytime.. I tried changing my time schedule for sleeping, and it never worked out.

If you could have Any pet, what would your first choice be? A dog

Do you like your name? If you could change it what would it be? Kinda, maybe idk I shouldn't say..

What's one thing you can't stand? Meanies, lies, rudeness, doxxers, people that bother others on purpose, and I can't stand Donald Trump.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Sevven

Rural France (in the Haute-Savoie region), with short trips to Paris, Lyon, and Geneva
I’m not sure.
Agree with @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ that I want a pug
I like my name. I did pick it. The only problem is that it sounds like another, more common, name, so maybe I should’ve considered that and picked a little more carefully. Dunno what else I would’ve picked though.
Rudeness

Sevven

well these guys get to see the skies i would otherwise share but look at them. i bet they are quite happy with the skies they get to see...
View attachment 37896
View attachment 37895
View attachment 37894
View attachment 37893 View attachment 37897

probably but i don’t remember. but how drastic is questionable anyway. everything stayed the same.

i often think praying mantis but that could never be a pet. how about a Newfie of the canine kind?

Do you like your name?
No

If I can I will change it, I can and did change it... at least in my mind and it drifts around here, as real as it can be. hopefully, one fine day...

waiting! all i do is wait. and when i speak up and they realize i’m waiting, they turn their backs so i will know that all i will ever do is wait.
I love that you shared sky creatures! Do you know what the first bird is?? It's adorable! And I love bumblebees!
Also, legalzoom.com, it's $150 to change your entire name. (Or at least it was when last I checked. )

Sevven

View attachment 37896
View attachment 37895
View attachment 37894
View attachment 37893 View attachment 37897

Do you like your name?
No

Oh oh and yesss Newfie! I love Newfies, Bernese mountain dogs, Eurasiers and my favorite is my own dog, a chowchow!

Sevven

Outside a little town called Index in WA at the most wonderful riverside camping spot!

I thought it was pretty drastic when I let my husband shave half my head. Haha

Lesser sulphur crested cockatoo!!!

I like it. Sometimes I think I'd change it but everything I consider sounds fake ah. Like Io or Avi...I kinda like Casey but my name rn is so unique it's hard to pick a "normal" name

Weak coffee! It can ruin my day.

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thanks for opening and sharing great pictures @Sevven . This is one of the best sunrises I've ever seen.

250.JPG

It’s really difficult to pick out one place as a favorite. Maybe Cuba. Or hiking close to where I live now.

Yes, not so long ago.

I can’t have a pet because I travel a lot. But I’m sure I would never have a caged one.

I like it, I wouldn’t change it.

Hypocrisy and double standards.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter

When I was 6 or so trips to San Antonio and Houston/Galveston. I have been back to both areas since. It was interesting as a kid who had only read about the Alamo or saw the old John Wayne movie to see it in person and many who have never seen it before are surprised how small it is. A good sized two story house is bigger and many are expecting to see the entire Alamo complex which was quite large. No the Alamo is in the middle of downtown San Antonio so you see: gas station, pawn shop, barber shop...what the hell was that old, small building? The Alamo then you see a strip mall. LOL. At Galveston it was interesting to tour the Battleship Texas. It is interesting to see pictures such as online at how spartan and bare everything was. Uncomfortable and hot because until World War II no Navy ship had air condition so in the Tropics they were sweatboxes. The only A/C areas were because of electronics needing to bet kept cool from shorting out nonstop, nothing was for crew comfort.

I did when I quit a job without any prospects at all in 1998 but I swore the place would have had me going postal if I stayed.

Fully tamed and trained? A grizzly bear. Imagine you are out for a walk and a mugger tries to rob you while you are out walking your pet grizzly bear what a shock that would be and the guy would need to change his drawers. LOL

Do you like your name? If you could change it what would it be? I like mine just fine.

What's one thing you can't stand? Inconsistency in people. I can't stand double standards.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @Sevven and everyone *grouphug2
Hope you have a wonderful day *stars

Where did you go on your favorite vacation?​
Finland, Sweden, Norway.
Have you ever made a sudden, drastic change without hesitating?​
Yeaaah. I'm quite good at doing that actually. Not always a good idea, lol.
If you could have Any pet, what would your first choice be?​
A dog, I guess. No idea what race.
Do you like your name? If you could change it what would it be?​
Not at all, I don't even identify with it. Anything else is good for me.
What's one thing you can't stand?​
Lies and people who spread them.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
I love that you shared sky creatures! Do you know what the first bird is?? It's adorable! And I love bumblebees!
Also, legalzoom.com, it's $150 to change your entire name. (Or at least it was when last I checked. )
Hey Sevven 😊!!!
I have been told...
so i do believe...
its a mockingbird. an elderly woman’s friend/daughter/or helper once told me long ago when we had just moved into the area (she had taken an interest in our toddler son) that the bird that we had just heard was a mockingbird and then later she pointed one out. (or it might be a cat bird). for mockingbirds the google image looks a little lighter but i still think it is a mockingbird. they do live in NYC in our area. i like having seen and heard and having a picture of a bird that songs have been written about. and mockingbirds are experts at birdsongs!

i am hoping that my interest in bumblebees helps them to be stronger than the dangers that they are facing these days. i don’t want them to go extinct. the world depends on them. i’m very pro dandelion too in case you didn’t notice 😍😊🌞... i’m sure dandelions are very good for the bumble bees!!! they gotta keep flourishing for live to exist and also for the beauty of the world.

name change!!! not as important but i will definitely keep that dream alive...

😊😊😊🛸👽😊😊😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00