• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Jim's Cafe 1st March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

yonk

oww! yea, Mr. Karmit XD thank you for opening the cafe for the 1st March, 1st day of the month (eek!) ~
what is st. David's day? *confused x)

gonna post this march photo challenge :)
march.jpg

1st day up, it's "yellow" ~
yellow duckie.jpg yellow hedge.jpg yellow sub.jpg

kinda reminds me of someone x) (@gazjustgaz @Karmitkurmit) and everyone in the SF submarine, err i mean family xD

extras : (drinks are yellow) ~
d1.jpg d2.jpg d3.jpg

Thanks for the tag @Karmitkurmit and for the photograph inspiration @yonk....as yellow is one of my favorite colors....thought would share photos of spring daffodils....
upload_2018-3-1_10-46-52.jpeg

tagging @Angel368 @charley spring @Petal @Acy @may71 @dugga @Lulabelle @walkerbait95 @A guy with feelings @Miss black @Aj q8 @Jazlyn @Citizen Insane @Kira @nobodyknows71 @Brian777 @Leav @Freya @JmpMster @Cagla @Anne Charlotte @na-taya @sassy123 @Sunday16 @Fudgewobble @SillyOldBear @texaskitty and one and all...hope that you are having a good day/evening/morning.....

baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
It's rainy. I had to go out to get my bus pass and a folder to turn in my work. I also went to my neighborhood bakery an bought a mini apple pie and a cheesecake bite. I should really be finishing off my homework now, but I really don't feel like it. I'm just under the covers listening to the rain. Took off my wet clothes and got back into my pajamas.

Kalicka

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Something yellow ... I'm going to run with it. Today was anything but sunny here, so I could use a little yellow in my life. So many versions of yellow, which to go with? How about all of them.
IMG_0679 all the yellow crayons.JPG

Take care my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00