Jim's Cafe 8th March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tana

Today's topic was inspired by an article; Making Tomorrow Better By Doing Something Today.

"admin" argues that you can do small things today, that will make tomorrow easier for you.
And they add up when you add them up, making life better despite the big fixes not being in reach quite yet.

So, in today's cafe, let's have a challenge;-

What are YOU doing TODAY to make Tomorrow Better?

Personally, I'll take a shower, so I feel less dirty, and won't be in a rush, or uncomfortable tomorrow morning when I have obligations. :)

do-for-tomorrow-today-01-770x512.jpg

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I'm going to work on reading my article today so I can go ahead with figuring out my independent study soon, even though I'm on break. I'm not going to email my advisor til I'm done with all my reading.

I am aiming to wash up before I go to bed, I am so tired today so off to bed soon [5pm UK time too early I know but ive had enough]. but I don't want it all to do tomorrow. boring I know but if I do get it done it will be a miracle-but I will also feel better not having to do it in the morning. cba to have a shower tho, that one can wait til the morning. hugs to you all *grouphug2

Tana

I am aiming to wash up before I go to bed, I am so tired today so off to bed soon [5pm UK time too early I know but ive had enough]. but I don't want it all to do tomorrow. boring I know but if I do get it done it will be a miracle-but I will also feel better not having to do it in the morning. cba to have a shower tho, that one can wait til the morning. hugs to you all *grouphug2
You have a good reason to do it now then. *grouphug2

laup

SF Supporter
Today's topic was inspired by an article; Making Tomorrow Better By Doing Something Today.

"admin" argues that you can do small things today, that will make tomorrow easier for you.
And they add up when you add them up, making life better despite the big fixes not being in reach quite yet.

So, in today's cafe, let's have a challenge;-

What are YOU doing TODAY to make Tomorrow Better?

Personally, I'll take a shower, so I feel less dirty, and won't be in a rush, or uncomfortable tomorrow morning when I have obligations. :)

View attachment 30850
I am leaving this house for the whole day.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
hey hi and nice to see this café @someone123 !!! i’m going to go shopping later (hopefully) and that way we’ll have food to eat for a part of the upcoming week! i also will shave so my neck and chin don’t start to itch as they may start soon. but what i am perceiving as more important now is that i want to and will keep stating my beliefs which i strongly do believe - in the hopes that someday soon at least one other person shows that they believe likewise. i only want this because i do believe i am on to something good and ought to be trying to promulgate it... and if i achieve this goa by always working at it “today”l, i will be making doing something today to make tomorrow better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00