Jim's Cafe - 9th May '18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for tag @Innocent Forever
Today I have to go to the bank to arrange transfering money to buy a little flat and escape from hell. But havent been able to leave house due to crazy panic attacks which started about two months ago. So its a day of terror or another six months of hell? I guess I will have to go. Just hoping the bank manager realises that the shifty behaviour is anxiety and not that Im about to try and pull off a bank heist! There again, maybe robbing a bank will help me over come my anxieties and will solve the accomdation problem for the next 6 years. And Swansea prison is right nxt to the sea, though a reliable source tells me there is no sea view.
OK just rambling manically now.
Drinks on me if return from bank mission accomplished.
HAHAHA This post cracked me up lol just what I needed but seriously, sorry your anxiety is driving you up the walls. Best wishes to you at your new little flat :)

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Clearly one should not tag before coffee...thanks @may71...so will try again...@a guy with feelings...you are officially tagged to come join us...and everyone else...

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Angie74

Thanks for the tag, Innocent. I hope this will be a decent day. I have to fight the shower demon, go see my therapist, go to the library, mail some stuff. At least it seems to be a cooler day here, so far. It's been really hot lately. Oh, I have try to get lots of steps in. Got nearly 12,000 in yesterday. I just have to quit eating garbage now. Well, I mostly eat healthy stuff, but I have had a few too many treats. I lost 12 pounds, but gained 2 of them back. Idiot pig me!

Anyway...i hope everyone has an awesome Wednesday! Hugs!

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Hey. I had to go to the doctor for a check-up and to get some blood drawn today. Getting blood taken is always rough because my veins can be really hard to find :(
There's a Spurs game on in a couple of hours and I picked up some sushi at the grocery store for lunch. I know, grocery store sushi... but Giant Eagle usually has it pretty good. At least the stores that have their own sushi counter. Plus it's sushi Wednesday so the simpler rolls are just $5 apiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00