• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's cafe. A congratulations cafe. Friday 2nd October

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello everyone, a massive congratulations to @Freya and @Walker for their exciting news they shared yesterday evening, I'm sure y'all saw it there's a whole thread on it.

https://www.suicideforum.com/commun...ll-the-drama-of-matt-and-lu-continues.166488/

1601661967750.png 1601661979819.png

I want to wish both of them, who are my friends a long life of happiness, good health and amazing moments of joy and peace.

SF loves you both very much and wouldn't be standing without you two lovebirds.

We 💖 ye both very much and wish the best for both of you.💕

Love. Peace. Serenity.

1601661407653.png 1601661490828.png 1601661558722.png

• When was the first time you said “I love you” to someone in your life other than family?
  • When and where did you go on your first date ever?
  • Do you remember your first date?
  • Were you nervous during your first kiss?
  • When did you know you loved your first love?
  • What is your ideal night

@StrangeRanger @Human Ex Machinae @Optimistic Goatman @Kira @Sunspots @Ineluki @KindaOtiose

Last edited:

StrangeRanger

Thanks for the invite & opening the cafe Champagne! Also cheers Freya & Walker! I hope you two have lots of lovely days to spend together! 🍾

• When was the first time you said “I love you” to someone in your life other than family?
Definitely well after I started dating in high school, not short after at all. It took me awhile to truly feel that way about someone.
First date ever??? I think it was the movies I remember vaguely, I was 16 we got coffee & then went to see some cormedy movie it was bogus 😅
Not really, just remember the awkwardness & offness..if I recall it was some comedy movie that wasnt really my kind of humor haha.
No & I seriously dont know why, I was a huge pot of anxiety especially around that time & around my peers
  • When did you know you loved your first love?
I guess when I felt like I had someone to go to for once, & even just being there for another definitely built onto that.
  • What is your ideal night
I haven't given this much thought really, I guess my ideal night would be just spending 5ime with my boyfriend. It doesn't have to be fancy or anything like that. I guess any moment we can relax & laugh is ideal enough 😅

I hope everyones had a good day *hug

Last edited:

Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

§ Eclectic nutbag ©
SF Supporter
  • When was the first time you said “I love you” to someone in your life other than family? Not sure, they probably didn't deserve it though.
  • When and where did you go on your first date ever? Never been asked on a date before.
  • Do you remember your first date? Not sure I will ever be asked on a date.
  • Were you nervous during your first kiss? Kinda because I really liked him. But then he slept with a good friend twice that night, so that was awesome.
  • When did you know you loved your first love? Hard to remember, since everyone leaves me. I know this is negative but I haven't had any great experiences.
  • What is your ideal night? Spending time with people I care about.

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Ah, my favourite couple! Congrats again, because it seems like the festivities are still going on! (Not that I mind, we can celebrate for months!)*stars

Wishing everyone the most beautiful day (or night). Definitely tell the people you love that you do!
Edit : My mind read "the last time", lol. I have no idea, I don't say it much anyway. Probably one of the first times I got drunk and told my friends I loved them. *facepalm
Eeeh, no idea. Probably one of those evenings at a bar with someone I considered a friend but who interpreted it as a date. Does it count? I live in one of those European countries where dates are rarely labeled as such.
I don't know what qualifies as a date. And I don't "date". lol
Not at all.

Boring answers, sorry. ^^ Passing both last questions. ;)

Last edited:

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
  • When was the first time you said “I love you” to someone in your life other than family? Never, so far.
  • When and where did you go on your first date ever? What are these dates you speak of?
  • Do you remember your first date? See above, I don't count mutual hook ups.
  • Were you nervous during your first kiss? No.
  • When did you know you loved your first love? Never had one, doubt I ever will.
  • What is your ideal night. Sleeping through the night without my bladder or bowels waking up before I am ready. LOL

Baywasp

I want wind to blow
Thanks for the tag @Champagne
Congratulations to @Walker and @Freya
  • When was the first time you said “I love you” to someone in your life other than family? Probably to a best friend. I don't really remember. But I like to tell my friends that I love them.
  • When and where did you go on your first date ever? I was about 17 and we went to the mall. We started talking at a Model United Nations conference though.
  • Do you remember your first date? Yes, and it was my only one ever :/
  • Were you nervous during your first kiss? Yes, and I was also a terrible kisser.
  • When did you know you loved your first love? Don't think I've had that yet.
  • What is your ideal night? idk, maybe just going out for a nice dinner with friends then going home to hang out.
Here's something I might order at a nice dinner:
1601702816630.png
(I love scallops!)

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
@Freya @Walker

Matty and Lulu, congratulations again on finally winning the fight to be together. You're both fucking fighters. And this is just the beginning; you've got a lifetime of happiness ahead of you. I love you both. You guys deserve the world, and I know you're each other's world, which works out perfectly. Matt, you love her, cherish her, and protect her. And if she ever wakes up at 3AM and is craving something weird that you guys don't have in the kitchen, you better put your shoes on and be out the door to go get it, in 5 minutes flat. And Lu, always make sure that the kitchen is stocked with bananas. And of course, love and cherish him also. One of these days, I have to see you both, at least once. You truly make one of the biggest impacts in my life anyone has ever made, and I adore you guys. 💗💖💕💋

na-taya

@Freya and @Walker I don't think I could of come back to much better news than this!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you both and for the life you will both lead and build!!!!

@Champagne the biggest hugs in the world to you. I've missed you loads and hope you are doing ok.

I will be finished my studies on the 6th of NOVEMBER!!!!! Little old me *shocked*. I now work at a psychiatic hostel so that's been a big change but the residents are amazing!.

I hope we are all doing as best when can to take care if our self, even if they are the simplest of things like making you favourite drink. I know how hard it can be to here that it won't be this bad for ever, and it's true it won't but that does not mean it isn't gonna be a sh*T fight between now and then but better day come and in the beginning they come by so quick that you almost didn't even notice it. But that time can grown and it will. The time frame may be different for everybody. Good day may look different for different people. I'm rambling but I care about it all, i will tag a few but know this msg is to eberyone, even if its a rambling rant hahaha.

@Kira @bobbob @Innocent Forever
I

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
@Freya and @Walker I don't think I could of come back to much better news than this!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you both and for the life you will both lead and build!!!!

@Champagne the biggest hugs in the world to you. I've missed you loads and hope you are doing ok.

I will be finished my studies on the 6th of NOVEMBER!!!!! Little old me *shocked*. I now work at a psychiatic hostel so that's been a big change but the residents are amazing!.

I hope we are all doing as best when can to take care if our self, even if they are the simplest of things like making you favourite drink. I know how hard it can be to here that it won't be this bad for ever, and it's true it won't but that does not mean it isn't gonna be a sh*T fight between now and then but better day come and in the beginning they come by so quick that you almost didn't even notice it. But that time can grown and it will. The time frame may be different for everybody. Good day may look different for different people. I'm rambling but I care about it all, i will tag a few but know this msg is to eberyone, even if its a rambling rant hahaha.

@Kira @bobbob @Innocent Forever
I
What's a psychiatric hostel?

na-taya

After my above post I got a reminder that I have been around here for 5 years :O.

@Aurelia they are supported accommodation for people living with severe mental illness. They normally house a number of residents.The one I am at is a permanent home for them. The residents get all their mental health care and personal care provided (the level depends on the individual) whilst living there. It has been confronting at times but it has also empowered me to realise these people need someone to speak up for them about their rights and needs, because most of them are unaware of these things.
I hope that explains it somewhat I didn't want to get to detailed here about it is all.

Last edited:

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
After my above post I got a reminder I have been around here for 5 years :O.

@Aurelia they are supported accommodation for people living with severe mental illness. They normally house a number of resident. The one I am at is a permanent home for the residents. The residents get all their mental health care and personal care (the level depends on the individual) whilst living here. It has been confronting but at time but it has also empower me to realise these people need someone to speak up for them about their rights and needs, because most of them are unaware of these things.
I hope that explains it somewhat I didn't want to get to detailed here about it is all.
Got you. I'd never heard of that before. So do these people ever get better and discharged or are their illnesses too severe?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00