Jim's Cafe, Dec. 12 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Welcome to the Ding-A-Ling cafe's. According to the national, what day is it calendar, you can call up an old friend today. Plus it's National Pointsetta and Gingerbread house day.

I want to see who lives in those little houses. 🤗

So, what color is your favorite Pointsetta?My ex MIL used to correct the way I said it. She says it was pronounced Point-set-e-ah. What do you think? Please pick one or 3 for yourself. 💓💓💓

I have some cafe questions if you all feel like answering, some coffe first tho, right?

1) What celebrity have people compared you to? Do you think you have the personality of any particular celebrity?

2) What do you do to get rid of stress? Let's keep it R rated people, thanks

3) What's your favorite number? Any reason?

4) What's a thing or idea you're obsessed with (not suicide please)?

5) Do you have any pets? What are their names. Did you have pets growing up, their names?

6) Whatcha up to this weekend?

@extraterrestrialone @Champagne @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ @Baywasp @Walker @Freya @KM76710 @MisterBGone @foreverforgotten @Sunspots @SillyOldBear @Angie @Angie74 Screenshot_20201212-073924_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201212-073657_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201212-074620_Chrome.jpg

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
1. I get Marisa Tomei (sp?) All the time.

2. Walk, lately color. Have a cranberry, vodka after work.

3. Was the election for a while. Now, I seem to be wanting to get better at my art work. Find the balance, mind, body, spirit.

4. They have their official names, Homer and Ziggy and then a zillion derivatives if that. homeyschkanobles, Zigariah, etc n so forth. 😻😳

5. I'm sposed to clean up, my plans got cancelled bcz my friends fiance got covid n she has to quarantine. My new boyfriend taking me shopping then we'll probably get take out, watch a movie.

Have a good day everyone. *hiya 🎄🐶🐧🐰

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
1. I get Marisa Tomei (sp?) All the time.

2. Walk, lately color. Have a cranberry, vodka after work.

3. Was the election for a while. Now, I seem to be wanting to get better at my art work. Find the balance, mind, body, spirit.

4. They have their official names, Homer and Ziggy and then a zillion derivatives if that. homeyschkanobles, Zigariah, etc n so forth. 😻😳

5. I'm sposed to clean up, my plans got cancelled bcz my friends fiance got covid n she has to quarantine. My new boyfriend taking me shopping then we'll probably get take out, watch a movie.

Have a good day everyone. *hiya 🎄🐶🐧🐰
1. ) now, I've really got to meet you! ;) ;)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
1) I can't think of one that doesn't make me GRINGE- ;/_.? (,'-]

2) Scream at the Top of My L-U-N-G's. . . ) / seems to work!! ;)

3) Nine

4) (Good) Films - they don't really make them any-more (at least, not many!)_that i have seen^ ( ;

5) Jack (cat!) he was a "Killer," ;) love & miss u 2 this day; 82-04. practically human ( :

6) Can't say! ;D :D ;) :) may be 'big plans!' Or may be Not?? (; . .

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thanks for the tag @Lane

What celebrity have people compared you to? Do you think you have the personality of any particular celebrity?
I don’t recall anyone ever comparing me to celebrity and I don’t know any celebrities personality.

What do you do to get rid of stress? Let's keep it R rated people, thanks
Damn, I can’t say, it’s more or less x rated lol. Then there’s beer. One…two…five…and green stuff.

What's your favorite number? Any reason?
I don’t have one.

What's a thing or idea you're obsessed with (not suicide please)?
How to get home.

Do you have any pets? What are their names. Did you have pets growing up, their names?
haha funny, couple of hours ago my man texted me if he can bring her home. I named her Macarena and I can’t wait to meet her.

IMG-20201209-WA0018 (1).jpg

Whatcha up to this weekend?
I’m up to having as much fun as one can have in a lockdown. Fuck!!! sorry

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Lane

What celebrity have people compared you to? Do you think you have the personality of any particular celebrity?
I don’t recall anyone ever comparing me to celebrity and I don’t know any celebrities personality.

What do you do to get rid of stress? Let's keep it R rated people, thanks
Damn, I can’t say, it’s more or less x rated lol. Then there’s beer. One…two…five…and green stuff.

What's your favorite number? Any reason?
I don’t have one.

What's a thing or idea you're obsessed with (not suicide please)?
How to get home.

Do you have any pets? What are their names. Did you have pets growing up, their names?
haha funny, couple of hours ago my man texted me if he can bring her home. I named her Macarena and I can’t wait to meet her.

View attachment 41088

Whatcha up to this weekend?
I’m up to having as much fun as one can have in a lockdown. Fuck!!! sorry

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
1) I can't think of one that doesn't make me GRINGE- ;/_.? (,'-]

2) Scream at the Top of My L-U-N-G's. . . ) / seems to work!! ;)

3) Nine

4) (Good) Films - they don't really make them any-more (at least, not many!)_that i have seen^ ( ;

5) Jack (cat!) he was a "Killer," ;) love & miss u 2 this day; 82-04. practically human ( :

6) Can't say! ;D :D;):) may be 'big plans!' Or may be Not?? (; . .
*hysterical

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Goooooooodd Morning Lane. thanks for summoning me!!! 🛸🛸🛸🌞🌞🌞😊😊😊
Welcome to the Ding-A-Ling cafe's. According to the national, what day is it calendar, you can call up an old friend today. Plus it's National Pointsetta and Gingerbread house day.

So, what color is your favorite Pointsetta?My ex MIL used to correct the way I said it. She says it was pronounced Point-set-e-ah. What do you think? Please pick one or 3 for yourself. 💓💓💓

I have some cafe questions if you all feel like answering, some coffe first tho, right?

1) What celebrity have people compared you to? Do you think you have the personality of any particular celebrity?

2) What do you do to get rid of stress? Let's keep it R rated people, thanks

5) Do you have any pets? What are their names. Did you have pets growing up, their names?

6) Whatcha up to this weekend?

Welcome to the Ding-A-Ling cafe's. According to the national, what day is it calendar, you can call up an old friend today. Plus it's National Pointsetta and Gingerbread house
day.

i don’t know, but i am pretty sure its not gingerbread men....

chuck berry

So, what color is your favorite Pointsetta?
i guess i’d go with the pink and red ones. the white ones make me angry because i think i initially thought they were fake.

My ex MIL used to correct the way I said it. She says it was pronounced Point-set-e-ah. What do you think?
yup i definitely always call them that!
Please pick one or 3 for yourself. 💓💓💓

yup coffee will fit just perfect right now. thanks Lane!!!!!

1) What celebrity have people compared you to?
oh! all the greatest of course! you name em or better still i will... et, alien, that one that responds to “klatu barata nicto” just to name a few.... Do you think you have the personality of any particular celebrity? don’t think me conceited but i do have to go with et! we really think quite alike!!!

2) What do you do to get rid of stress?
i’ve been reviving the secret hidden me and its been working!!! Let's keep it R rated people, thanks sorry for the G rated responce though!!!

88. my father took me to the bakery when i was 5 or so and we took a number and got on line to wait. and you guessed it, it was 88! that was good but when it happened a couple other times, you guessed it again, it became my favorite number!!!

in the spirit of not going beyond that R rating... wait!!!... what are you thinking about me anyway???!!!

we have a cat. we had cats, i had a dog and i’m still growing up so they all count. as for names, a touch of superstition makes me reluctant to say their names....

6) Whatcha up to this weekend? just lazying around as usual. this new world order just has me not knowing what to do anymore....

i still always want to offer as best as i can, the following...
🌞🌞🌞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00