Jim's Cafe for July 1, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Stewart

Re: Jim's Café - Saturday, July 26, 2014

afternoon SF,

worked today and tomorrow, then resume holiday for three more days. Was quiet and I appreciated that.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: Jim's Café - Saturday, July 26, 2014

Worked all day today from 9 til 4 then took a break to eat shower now back to work at 730. Short staffed today. Fun times. At least nothing major is happening.

Mr Stewart

Jim's Cafe Sunday afternoon July 27, 2014

hello SF,

hot day out today and more heat on the way for my area this week.

I'm off work until this coming thursday and have a couple projects I aim to complete here at the apartment by then. most notably I have a new suspension fork that I want to put on my mountain bike to replace the rigid steel fork it currently has on it. i built the bike last year as a singlespeed sort of half trail mountain half commuter sort of bike, so didn't think it needed suspension, but last summer found that i really do want suspension on the front wheel at least if I am going off the cement trails at all. So want to make that switch. It's not very difficult job. Just need to cut it to correct length and hammer on a new crown race. A crown race is just a little metal circle that seals the bearings for steering the handlebars.

cymbele

SF Supporter
Re: Jim's Cafe Sunday afternoon July 27, 2014

Mr Stewart hope you stay cool this week.

Myself, I had a lazy day. Finally got off my duff and went to the gym for a half hour on the treadmill. I feel dreadfully out of shape. I anticipate a tough week at work this week.

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Re: Jim's Cafe Sunday afternoon July 27, 2014

Heyroo!

Not much doing this afternoon. Just relaxing with Tommy Tom.

Good luck with the suspension, Stewart!

Lazy days are what the weelend is for, cymbele!

Tommy Tom says heyroo!

-Jason and Tommy Tom

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Jim's cafe Monday 28th July 2014

Hey everyone =) Rise and shine!! So, what have you got in store for you today? I would suggest to everyone to do something that makes you smile, something that will make you happy(even if only temporary), as for me, I have to face the world! Work at 10am but only until 2 so not so bad! Then I can have some much needed sleep. Be kind to yourselves and have a nice day :hug: to you all!!!

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Re: Jim's cafe Monday 28th July 2014

Good morning, Café! :)

Got home from my niece's wedding yesterday. (The wedding was on Saturday, but I stayed overnight in the city, then came home on Sunday.) She looked absolutely lovely, gorgeous, beautiful, princess-like! Her groom was dashing and handsome! The ceremony was followed by speeches, dinner, and then dancing into the night. Lots of fun. I got home and slept for three hours yesterday. Still tired today.

Petal, glad you have a short work day and will have a rest this afternoon! :hug:
She Bear, I hope you find a smile today! :) :hug:
Twocky, have a wonderful day! :)
TE, :jiminy_cricket:I'm sure Jiminy Cricket will share his umbrella with you! :hug:

Wishing everyone a good day!:happysmiles:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: Jim's cafe Monday 28th July 2014

Hi again everyone...had a really good fun day at work, had the roughest appointment ever with doctor but not going to let it ruin my day. Positive,positive,positive :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Jim's cafe 29th July 2014

Good afternoon everyone. Had a great 13 hour sleep last night, thanks to a shot from the dr(long story). No work today thank goodness cos I don't feel well today, just weak and in pain. Watching Jeremy Kyle atm, keeping me entertained :) The sun is shining, would love to go the beach but I'm not, might go in the next few days if the weather stays nice.

What's in store for you today, I hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying the day :)

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter
Re: Jim's cafe 29th July 2014

Good morning, Café!

Petal, a nice long sleep is good! I hope you feel more chipper soon!

Small plans for the day here. Will check out the adverts for the grocery store and if there's anything really good and on sale, will pick up later today. Nothing else but rest on the agenda. :)

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday! :arms:

Mr Stewart

Morning coffee forums,

plan for the day is a bit of organizing in the apartment. small job but i have been putting it off for... oh, maybe a year or two. <__<

toasting some toast for breakfast just now.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni

wow most day is over here kept busy with everyone making supper now and will take care of mother later then probably crash later tired

Acy

Admin
SF Supporter
Jim's Café, Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Good morning, all! :)

It's a nice morning here, though showers are forecast for the afternoon. An excuse to stay inside this afternoon. :) I just read a good novel - a thriller about an online money scam. Now I'm a reading a real life story about a man who hunts a man-eating tiger in Siberia. I'm not far enough into to know if I like the book yet. I have a feeling from what I've read so far that the tiger might have its reasons for hunting humans. Lots of poachers in the region are depleting the natural tiger population there. Poor big kitties!

Wishing everyone a good humpday - heading towards the weekend by tomorrow and that should be good :D

Mr Stewart

Re: Jim's Café, Wednesday, July 30, 2014

morning coffee forums,

i will be staying inside in the cool today. way way way too hot outside right now. no plans in particular today. maybe play some video games. i downloaded Disgaea 1 and 2 from PSN yesterday, maybe get started on those. they are strategy rpg games with funny stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00