Jim's cafe Friday 14th October

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Petal, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good morning folks...

Want to start the day by sending warm thoughts and well wishes to @na-taya who is having a very stressful time and needs our support. She's our aussie princess :)

More wishes to @Rockclimbinggirl who's struggling and battling her demons, we are here for you every step of the way darling.

So...yesterday was not fun. Half of my tooth came off when I was eating veggies ROFL it was like something out of the hangover (anyone remember that scene?) hehe :p

I have actually had quite a difficult week, so here's to it getting better *soft drink glasses clinck*

Breakfast today is on the house and I am cooking so throw your orders at me :)

Life doesn't get easier you just get stronger- that's my quote for today.

Have a beautiful wonderful cheerful day and remember to smile.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@Petal Can you make some crepes?

I have work today.

3. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

@Petal I'll have chocolate chip pancakes if that's okay!

Practice this afternoon! Whoo! The only practice I can make this week, since I had class on Tuesday and our Thursday practice was canceled since we don't have a game this week. I also found out I will probably be able to make the filming next week because our game is on a Friday night and they'd need me Saturday. That also means the guy who's part of that project might be able to go to the game too, and he was really excited when he figured that out. It's pretty endearing how excited he gets about stuff and just how happy he seems to be in general. I wish I could be more like him.

Just updated my address with Social Security for my SSI. Long wait, but it was pretty easy.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well I am glad tomorrow is Saturday, my sole day off during the week. I don't even get my first paycheck for another 10 days. I hope this is worth it.

5. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Finally Friday. Still have a busy weekend and I should be doing something else than playing with the computer. O well another day.

6. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hello cafe.

It's a bit late for breakfast I think Petal.. Unless I'm going through til about 7am... :/

Sleeping in excess of late - with doing very little, culminates in a pretty plain empty day of activity.