Jim's Cafe - Friday 1st July

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Freya, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Happy July Cafe Peeps!!!

Today's breakfast special is supplied by @NYJmpMaster - pickled pigs feet with poached eggs. Roll up!

It is refusing to be summer here - pouring rain and grey skies. Pretty typical for England. Looking forward to the weekend, but for now I need a new cup of tea because this one went cold. Sob!
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I will happily provide a cyber breakfast to SF - however will be far better fare than just the standard staff meeting hor dourves of pickled pigs feet because it is for the important parts of SF- our members.

Sausages, omelettes made to order, wide variety of fresh fruits, yogurt and granola, cinnamon french toast, several flavors of fresh brewed coffee , tea, cold cereals, apple and orange juice, fresh white and chocolate milk, and an excellent assortment of muffins and danishes.

I hope all enjoy the welcome to July - and enjoy your weekend breakfast sponsored at no charge here on SF......
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sticking to my healthy option for health reasons but I join you in spirit. I don't the types of spirits that are you giddy. I wish everyone a safe and careful day. Keep yourself going the human spirit here is glowing kindness to everyone who is suffering.

Remember to be careful out there. Even to the Women on Venus and the men on Mars. After all their are ETs out there. Etc.....

Time for me to go-offline and continue my OCD chores for the rest of the day. Chow for now..!!!
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Good Morning hope to get more stuff done today relating to the bedroom that I kept putting off. Maybe finish a painting for fun.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Happy Canada Day!!
    NYJmpMaster likes this.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Happy Canada Day everyone made some omolettes for breakfast for hsb and daughter put out the stawberries and watermelon drinking coffee right now weeded around the angel and the lilac tree now ill go to nrsg home to care for mother Hope all have a wonderful weekend
    MisterBGone and Witty_Sarcasm like this.
  7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Happy Canada day to all Canadian SF forumites. :) Looks like it will be a nice sunny day outside today but not too hot.
  8. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Good afternoon SF! Skipped out of work at noon to do much needed chores. nothing was happening much - with the long weekend here in the States. Hopefully I'll stay ambitious and get things done. Oh no, the cat has just settled on my lap. I can't disturb the cat!!!
    Mr Stewart likes this.
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Today I bought some fireworks and got some treats for myself. Just ate an ice cream sandwich and a Ferrero Rocher lol. Hope everyone is doing well.
    MisterBGone likes this.
  10. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

This has been an uneventful day, but I still feel like checking in here, even if I'm doing so a little late.