Jim's cafe Friday 25th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good evening peeps, Friday is finally here. Please share your plans for the weekend? Any special occasions/celebrations coming up?

1601050224840.png 1601050233452.png

Friday night cocktails for all ❣

1601050324078.png 1601050335605.png

1. What were your biggest and most exciting challenges this past week?
  2. How confident did you feel this week?
  3. What was the most enjoyable work activity of the week?
  4. How confident did you feel this week?
  5. Are you practicing actively believing that you can achieve whatever it is you have set your sights on?
1601050553083.png

@ShyGuy @may71 @cymbele @Lane @Kiwi2016 @Human Ex Machinae @MisterBGone @Inya @RCee @Waves

cymbele

SF Supporter
Hello. Another slow day at work. I have a busy weekend planned; I wish I could run the errands now but I have to stay tied to the computer for another 3 hours. Saw my dietician today - not good results. So I have to become better committed but it is hard when bored so much because then I snack. O well.

1. What were your biggest and most exciting challenges this past week? STOP EATING which I did not succeed
  2. How confident did you feel this week? ok I guess well enough.
  3. What was the most enjoyable work activity of the week? I enjoy my work when I am solving problems like I did this morning

4. Are you practicing actively believing that you can achieve whatever it is you have set your sights on?
No because if I were I would be losing weight. I have to double down. But I am sick of drinking tons of water and waiting for problems/work efforts to begin which the waiting causes me to eat more.

It was a VERY bad weigh-in - can you tell??????

But otherwise life is ok.

Citizen Insane

Emote Encyclopedia
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag and recent tags this week @Champagne :D

^___^ Not much going on in the weekend - kinda quiet =)

Will watch Starcraft 2 (e-sports) events mostly. Bought a few music albums digitally, got time to give it a proper listen while reading books perhaps. Also got an Empire film magazine, the movie Dune (2020) is on the cover - so I'll read that too ^__^

I'll link the albums and books later ;) perhaps in tomorrow's Cafe!

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Tysm for tagging me @Champagne & cool q's :)
Only feel I can answer a couple of them sorry.
Happy Friday everyone! :)

Don't have much planned for the weekend, just going over to my friends tonight to watch some more of an anime show we're watching again.
Next special occasion/celebration that will be coming up is still about a month away.

What were your biggest and most exciting challenges this past week?
Earlier in the week I had quite a down/stormy mood so I guess that was the most challenging thing overall. Oh also having to be more assertive with my friend in terms of what I'm not willing to tolerate, that was pretty challenging & def. pushed my patience level to the max but hopefully it was worth it.

How confident did you feel this week?
So so I guess, I never feel terribly confident really but it's at least improved a BIT over the last decade I'm glad to say :)

SamIAm

Hey Champagne!!! So glad to see you as usual!!! Great pics as always!! You rock and you know it!!! Thank you for the invite (Walker helped me make some changes to my user name so I’m no longer Alone04 as there were too many Alone members. Now I’m SamIAm and I don’t eat green eggs and ham either!).
1) My biggest most exciting challenges this weekend we’re reaching out for help from a therapist and staying at my job even though there were some serious conflicts. I made it to Friday but next week is anybody’s guess.,,
2) How confident did I feel this week:0
3) Most enjoyable work activity of the week: helping clients achieve their goals
4) Practice actively believing I can achieve what I have set my sights on: yes except I’m losing hope. Except people here won’t let me give up.
Have a great weekend Champagne and everyone. I’ll be checking on ya all weekend!!! You guyz are amazing!!

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
  1. What were your biggest and most exciting challenges this past week? Um nothing exciting at all. lol
  2. How confident did you feel this week? The same as usual I guess, so not very much.
  3. What was the most enjoyable work activity of the week? I'm not sure. haha
  4. Are you practicing actively believing that you can achieve whatever it is you have set your sights on? No, not really. But will I ever do it? Stay tuned to find out!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hey @Champagne, so glad to be here. thanks for the invite!
So much is going on in my mind today. its been quite hard to even show up here but at least it is for a good reason for a change. i met with a new psychiatrist the other day and we discussed my ideas for how to take care of me. it seems like i’m on to something positive - well i’ve known that for a few weeks anyway - but i may be in a very good place now - just so much that my mind is very busy. i wish i could have gotten here earlier but now, feeling very good about my future, i think i’ll take a little rest by answering these questions:

(i’ll have to pass on the drinks, (doctor’s orders) but i think i can find something to eat and maybe a cup of tea!

1. What were your biggest and most exciting challenges this past week? well, take a look at the above paragraph! i’ve been working very intensely on finally solving the mystery of me and taking the necessary steps to make the the changes i need to make. very exciting. very challenging and very much this past week!
  2. How confident did you feel this week? confidence has really been back and forth and up and down and atm, very guarded but really at the very least hopeful in a very real proactive accomplishing sense.
  3. What was the most enjoyable work activity of the week? telling my new psychiatrist everything i needed to to get the ball rolling! i took out the garbage too but that was not really so enjoyable.
  4. How confident did you feel this week? do i see this question twice or is this simply so i can celebrate my confidence in myself that i’m finally taking the steps i need to take to become the real me.
  5. Are you practicing actively believing that you can achieve whatever it is you have set your sights on? i absolutely have set sight on the me of the near future and firmly believe that in short order achievement will happen.
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
🌞🌞🌞
👽​

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
What were your biggest and most exciting challenges this past week?
Pretending to give a flying fck. Humans like that.
How confident did you feel this week?
Same as usual
What was the most enjoyable work activity of the week?
Eating
Are you practicing actively believing that you can achieve whatever it is you have set your sights on?
Yes, because actively believing that I can't really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00