• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Jim's Cafe Friday 27th April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter

Sevven

You beat me to it! Lol. And I didn't even invite you to my double! I'm clearly an ass. Idk if I even "allowed" to do that. My bad. :/
Hi Sevven .. I went into your cafe first .... thank you hugely for the invite - I’m afraid I demolished a lot of the midnight snacks - they were great. Hi @Ash600 .. thank you too for the invite here and I’m loving your idea of refreshments. I’ve had a shit week so I’m off to get into weekend gear and I’ll be back with several bottles for us to share. Have a great day everyone. Just shouting for @Petal @Kalicka @PatrickFL @baywasp @Cagla @Alwayswrong @drinty and everyone else x

Cagla

Chainsmoker
Hi Sevven .. I went into your cafe first .... thank you hugely for the invite - I’m afraid I demolished a lot of the midnight snacks - they were great. Hi @Ash600 .. thank you too for the invite here and I’m loving your idea of refreshments. I’ve had a shit week so I’m off to get into weekend gear and I’ll be back with several bottles for us to share. Have a great day everyone. Just shouting for @Petal @Kalicka @PatrickFL @baywasp @Cagla @Alwayswrong @drinty and everyone else x
thank you <3 I will have a really sickening day and I really like the idea , smoking outside in the nature smoking and smoking and smoking and smoking till my lungs scream. Thank you for invite <3

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh my goodness those cookies look unreal, yummy, thanks for the tag, have a lovely relaxing weekend everyone. I have no real plans for the weekend, just going to chill, love and hugs to you all <3

@Sevven Thanks for opening today's cafe :) you're a gem. It's not a mod job to open the cafe so don't worry anyone can open it and you opened it very well =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$260.00
Goal
$255.00