Jim's cafe Friday 29th of July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Howdy folks!!! How are we all doing today? If a friend seems distant catch up with and say hello with a smile! (that's on the samaritans sign lol) But yeah don't let anyone feel alone. Everyone is worthy of respect and attention. There's a sign on my psych day hospital that says ''depression is not always obvious but suicide is'' I think those signs should be eveywhere personally.

Anyway what has everyone got planned for the weekend? It's a long bank holiday weekend here. As of today I'm down to 10mg of valium(diazepam) from 30mg, soooo proud of myself, didn't think I'd make it this far to be honest but I did and feel on top of the world yay!!

Please just say hello if you're reading this, the more the merrier eh!!! :)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
I will try not to sleep all day today like I did yesterday. Instead, I'll actually go to the credit union to take care of my check, then take a bus to my school to see if there are any resources for the housing search for commuters. I've never been to campus before. I have an orientation on the 5th, so I'll probably get a tour then, but it'll be cool to see it now.

__d

Hello :)

tough days ahead with much work and a near deadline and symptoms of illness and memories of an unfair past giving me self-destructive thoughts but hey :) the unfair shall not take me down! no sir! i stand my stand :) won't destroy myself just because injustice intends so. got a life to live.

I leave a flexible feeling package here for you. Take whatever you feel like: from almost nothing to almost love.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Shoveled ice into coolers this morning from a friends commerical icemaker machine and assisted loading the van for the familys parties this weekend. I love that ice it produces... flashback to childhood of the good times and bad but mostly good as I munched on the ice.

Played with the cat, she was a bit better but still needs another cat friend to keep her entertained as she is always on trying to get me to play.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Didn't do much today. Went outside and bird crap was splattering all around me. Afraid to go back out again, lol.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Had to call my old credit union to get my account number, but I got the check taken care of. I also went downtown to campus. It was difficult to explore because it was just a bunch of tall buildings with security people on the ground floor who want to know exactly where you're going in the building. But I got a to go to a good restaurant I remember my sister talking about (she went to a school pretty close to mine for her undergrad.) It's called Franktuary, and I had a hot dog with pineapple, bacon, and barbecue sauce. Some poutine on the side too. My favorite Italian ice chain had a location right near the credit union, so I had some of that too. I came back to my room to notice that housekeeping had managed to turn on my broken fan/air conditioner. That was a pleasant surprise. Now it's too cold in here, but I have jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00