Jim's Cafe Friday 9th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter

Bergerac

The weekend is almost hear, can smell the coffee, the cake and armpit sweat:eek:

The doors have been flung wide open so come on in and pull up a chair.

Tagging
@Karmitkurmit @walkerbait95 @BumbleBee @charley spring @Harmony2 @Charlieb10088 @Daíthí @darkangel52 @texaskitty @Innocent Forever @Zonkers @Kira @bubblebear @Shannew @dissolve. @sassy123 @Zambee123
The challenge? - bring others along:)

I thought here would be a great place to unwind.

Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous places to relax and watch the sunset.

Thanks for the invite, Ash! :)

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

@Angel368 @Woowoo @Kiwi2016 @JustLovely @Innocence @LonelyHiker @Pagan @SillyOldBear @Acanthi @bubblebear @Lonely85 @Emerald Hyperion @Witty_Sarcasm @AsphyxiateOnWords @Endlessagony @gypsylee @DrownedFishOnFire @walkerbait95 @Arun @Shannew @gazjustgaz @jxdama @Citizen Insane @Brian777 @Zambee123 @crumbum (hiya :) ) @Mandar @HumanExMachina @unlucky me @charlietgirl @BumbleBee @Shadowlands @shania

Woke up this morning to my phone ringing. The SEN secretary wanting to know where I was.... as my student had been waiting for me for 10 minutes.
I think I turned my alarm off last night when I wasn't sleeping or something. Just decided to turn it off. Not sure what I was thinking..... So either way I came in to work in the middle (more to the beginning) of the second lesson. Well, at least I slept a bit....

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Good morning everyone! Thanks @texaskitty for inviting me. :)

Drinks? First, a cup of coffee.

Then something less healthy with sugar - okay, healthy because it has fruit, too. :p

Indeed @Innocent Forever - TGIF. Glad to have Saturday with no firm plans. :)

Wishing everyone a happy day. Enjoy it, it's Friday !

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for invite @Innocent Forever ....your post reminded me of a morning when I looked outside saw it was foggy and convinced myself that work had been canceled so went back to bed-lol...hope rest of day goes better for you....as we've got setting and drinks...thought we could use some food....

and for those for who need more coffee ...like me...

tagging @Angel368 @Aj q8 @dugga @Brian777 @Karmitkurmit @Lulabelle @may71 @Kira @Dawn @Sunday16 @bubblebear @walkerbait95 @Citizen Insane @nobodyknows71 @Jazlyn @A guy with feelings @Leav @Acanthi @alice @Winslow @SillyOldBear

Happy Friday everyone...

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Spent the past couple of hours in the kitchen - clearing/cleaning/cooking.
Exhausted now. Not sure why I was being so helpful...
AH just messaged me that he thinks I have to call him when we speak next as he thinks it's healthier that way. Freaking out at the thought of speaking to him as it is. Just breathe Inno, it's not until Monday either way.

Come say hi (and thank god for fridays)
@ennui @Yang Gu @Who am I now @JCC988 @rabitt3434 @na-taya @Petal @Heavens Heart @Madridista @Clockwork Flowers @Jolene @Cagla @666 @Lone_Wolf @Silverpuddle

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Hey, guys. Alright, so I tried something absolutely amazing on my anniversary with my husband, which I'm sure many of you don't know about. It's actually a prison food that inmates have thought of and perfected called the chi chi and looks something like this.

View attachment 6763

Obviously, they tend to give people a lot of crappy, bland-tasting food in jail. So as a sort of saving grace, the chi chi was born. The beauty is in the creativity. Looks like taco sauce was added on top of the image above, but we made ours a bit differently, and I'm giving you all the recipe because it's seriously one the best things I've ever had. Call it another Philly specialty aside from the cheesesteak.

Ingredients:
Top Ramen beef noodles
Top Ramen chili noodles
Summer sausage (or whatever other meat you like... Such as ground beef)
Melted cheddar cheese
Cheetos or other chips (optional)

First cook the Ramen noodles as you normally would, and meanwhile, cut up the meat you're using in small cubes or pieces. When noodles are done, drain remaining water, add cooked meat, cheese, and flavor packets. Stir until it looks like the beefy, cheesy goodness that it is. Add crushed up chips on top if desired for crunch.

Spent the past couple of hours in the kitchen - clearing/cleaning/cooking.
Exhausted now. Not sure why I was being so helpful...
AH just messaged me that he thinks I have to call him when we speak next as he thinks it's healthier that way. Freaking out at the thought of speaking to him as it is. Just breathe Inno, it's not until Monday either way.

Come say hi (and thank god for fridays)
@ennui @Yang Gu @Who am I now @JCC988 @rabitt3434 @na-taya @Petal @Heavens Heart @Madridista @Clockwork Flowers @Jolene @Cagla @666 @Lone_Wolf @Silverpuddle
I'm not sure I understand this cafe thing. I am on diet so all this lovely food, well it's probably speeding up my metabolism looking at it. I'm afraid I'm not to good with virtual anything, call me boring.. So I don't know how to respond. I hope, you and everyone on here is doing ok. Have a good Friday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00