Jim's Cafe - January 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
I guess nobody wants to make cafes anymore, huh?

I don't really have any questions for you guys today, I'm too irritated about everything that's going on with my school right now. Actually...here's a question. What irritates you the most or what is the last thing that irritated you?

The only thing I can really do to comfort myself at this point is take more benzos, which I don't want to do because I don't want to short myself on them, or eat. And since my stomach has been better as of late, seems as though it's going to be the second option. By the way, benzos actually tend to make me hungrier. Anyone else who takes them notice that before or is it just me?

Anyway...I'm not sure who to tag here. Last time I made the cafe, I was being lazy and just copied a bunch of names off of previous cafes. But now, I'm too lazy to do that as well. So help me tag, people.

@Ash600 @Auri @OfLoveAndDeath @Inanimate @Champagne @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ @1964dodge @Lane @sinking_ship @PrincessPure

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for opening and the tag @Aurelia. No need to be apologetic...you opened the doors!

I'm not one for breakfast during work week but admit this made me smile.... breakfast.jpg

As far as what irritates me...well when lived up in mountains getting behind someone who didn't read the use the turnout signs,,, can't really think of anything else at the moment but the day is just starting so sure something will come up...

Wishing all a great Thursday!

Can help with some tags... @begerac @shadowlanmds @mpk @pooky @Nick @Lane @1964dodge @nobodyknows71 @innocentforever @Sunspots @may71 @Blue Star @BlueGreen @JMG @Champagne @Lady Wolfshead @Were all together @Lara_C @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @extraterrestrialone @Waves @Citizen Insane @Ash600 @Acy @Walker

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
What irritates me right now : people in the underground who glue themselves to you to pass between the little barriers because they have no ticket and then judge you for trying to push them away cause you’re already on the verge of crying and don’t need strangers touching or talking to you.
Or the metro in general.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
What irritates me right now : people in the underground who glue themselves to you to pass between the little barriers because they have no ticket and then judge you for trying to push them away cause you’re already on the verge of crying and don’t need strangers touching or talking to you.
Or the metro in general.
They don't let that kind of shit happen in Philly. Those staff watch the enterances/exits like hawks, and if anyone tries some shit like that, they're going to get thrown out or handcuffed and the cops called on them.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
thanks @Kiwi2016 for tagging me. Hey @Aurelia sometimes saying what irritates me is actually something i should not say because it ends up antagonizing the irritator. it is this state that i find a bit irritating. also in the MH category, when MH providers start making what i consider unjustified assumptions about me but to object to those assumptions it then kind of appears to say that - yes, i am now showing that I truly am what they were saying about me even if it is really quite something else different!

these 2 are basically the same right? and they’re both really irritating, right? honestly i’m not actually feeling very irritated at the moment. all i want is a nice cup of hot black strong coffee (no sugar) and a cinnamon donut - hot and just made of course and my sunny window down over there in the café. cant see... who’s that sitting there, @Auri ? @MisterBGone , @JMG , @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ maybe, but i don’t need to tag you guys since you're already here. or are you?!? how about @Dante @LOSTINSIGHT @Alsy @Anonymous ID @Holding my breath @Fleurise @Sad Elf @The Tigress ♡

Last edited:

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
thanks @Kiwi2016 for tagging me. Hey @Aurelia sometimes saying what irritates me is actually something i should not say because it ends up antagonizing the irritator. it is this state that i find a bit irritating. also in the MH category, when MH providers start making what i consider unjustified assumptions about me but to object to those assumptions it then kind of appears to say that - yes, i am now showing that I truly am what they were saying about me even if it is really quite something else different!

these 2 are basically the same right? and they’re both really irritating, right? honestly i’m not actually feeling very irritated at the moment. all i want is a nice cup of hot black strong coffee (no sugar) and a cinnamon donut - hot and just made of course and my sunny window down over there in the café. cant see... who’s that sitting there, @Auri ? @MisterBGone , @JMG , @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ maybe, but i don’t need to tag you guys since you're already here. or are you?!? how about @Dante @LOSTINSIGHT @Alsy @Anonymous ID @Holding my breath @Fleurise @Sad Elf @The Tigress ♡
I hate it when they assume that they already know what's best for you before they even really get to know you, the people around you, or your situation/circumstances. Why not take the time to ask the proper questions first before giving any kind of advice? Or would that make too much sense? Smh.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
By the way, I watched this movie last night called Unsane on Amazon Prime. That shit will have you never wanting to set foot into a mental hospital ever again (as a patient). Or just ever, period. O_O

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Being put on hold when you ring some company up and they start playing wanky incidental music interspersed by a recorded voice saying "your call is important to us." Bollocks mate, if it's important then your call handlers would interrupt their arse picking routine and answer the phone.

The planet Pluto irritates the fuck out of me as well.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
I hate it when they assume that they already know what's best for you before they even really get to know you, the people around you, or your situation/circumstances. Why not take the time to ask the proper questions first before giving any kind of advice? Or would that make too much sense? Smh.
fortunately, THIS TIME AROUND, i am going to speak up in very careful ways and force the conversation(s) & (making sure that DBT is backing me up on this). if you get a chance to take a look at my Ego State Disorder link in my signature, you will see i’ve been self diagnosing and reading up (with the help of some very helpful others in the thread) on the subject and tying it all into my belief system - and will do my best to keep the professionals from only answering with the usual silence or mmmhmms.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Now, THAT is One "Powerful!" Table~ You've elected to seat me at..;) @extraterrestrialone :D Thank-you!! :^) I think i can handle them (provided they can handle me..;)) Well, once we've got Wity down from the booth- or table top, from which she is currently dancing on top of, or on! :D Then there's the restraingin order I'll jhave to forego; or foregive --(per miss witt~) wat whas it again, @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ ? 500 miles? or 5000 ft..:)

OfLoveAndDeath

Of ❤️ and ☠️
I guess nobody wants to make cafes anymore, huh?
I've been wondering the same thing for a while now lol. But I haven't exactly been making them either so...

Actually...here's a question. What irritates you the most or what is the last thing that irritated you?
Shipping, specifically shit not shipping when it's supposed to so you end up having to wait months for things that you shouldn't.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Wazzup. What irritates me almost and all the time is the way I sleep and my asshole parents don’t get that and don’t let me rest during the day until I can’t bloody nap when I’m supposed to nap. This is why, when fixing basic lifestyle right... The hardest is my mood and my eating habits so thats why I’m told about my final confirmation on ADHD and Eating Disorder.

Thanks god for fitbit to track my sleep, so my mood be in check.

7E286615-0F21-465F-8695-7EF04815A01E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00