Jim's Cafe - July 2

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by cymbele, Jul 2, 2016.

1. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Good morning SF! Usually someone across the pond starts the thread but I did. Going to be a warm one. Just enjoying a cup of coffee this am. Quiet day today. Supposed to go kayaking later on. What is everyone up to today?

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Morning Cymbele and other cafe peeps :) Kayaking sounds fun! I am about to go to the supermarket and stock up on yummy healthy food for the week ahead - and pick up the fixings for a roast dinner.

Hope everyone has a fab day!!

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all.

@cymbele Have fun kayaking.
    @Freya Mind if I have some of your dinner.

4. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Hello, everyone, whatever time it is where you are. I'm feeling a little like life is futile today, so I've been talking it over with a friend through text, which has helped a little. Gonna go out for dinner later since my weekend meals from the charity that is delivering meals to me in my recovery are brought frozen and I can reheat them whenever I want instead of having to sit around and wait for delivery. (I ate today's meal for lunch.)

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

My day was pretty good, except something that really made me angry, but I'll make a separate post about that.

6. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

afternoon everyone,

went to doctor earlier this week to refill meds. told doctor my duloxetine is not working as well as it used to anymore. she upped the dosage a bit. we'll see if that helps.