Jim's Cafe - June 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello everyone! Hard to believe it's almost halfway through the year already. It's getting closer to my favorite season, although it is still rainy. Let's hope it clears up soon and actually starts to feel like summer.

Mr Stewart likes this.
  2. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello SF and happy June 1st. The geckos and I are looking forward to warm summer weather too. Then i can throw open all the windows and get lots of fresh air running through the apartment.

3. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

One week to go and I'll be traveling to London for my holiday. I'm wicked excited! It's a different kind of vacation - I usually go hiking or some interaction with nature but this time I'll be going to a CITY for a week. Yes Petal I definitely want to see Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard.I told my daughter (who's going with me) that I wanted to see a few things well, not a whirlwind to see the outside of lots of buildings.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Have a wonderful time cymbele, let us know how it goes! :) Hope you have a blast :)

5. Mr Stewart

Have a great trip, cymbele!

6. Petal

Just had a very long chat with a friend. Kinda sad now that people see me in that light. The rape is OVER. It's not a part of my life, fuck it.

7. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

what are we talkingabout here i wanna join in hi hi hi :) :) :):D

Mr Stewart likes this.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi bubblebear, welcome to the Cafe :D

bubblebear likes this.
  9. Petal

It is amazing that we still have jim's memory alive, may he rest in peace x

10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Off today from work today rain or shine its going to be a good day!

Petal likes this.
  11. Petal

Just spent the day in the city with my niece and mom, I had a wonderful day, my niece actually spoke to me for once while choosing jewellery, boy she is hard to please for an 11 year old lol but I love her <3

12. Mr Stewart

Welcome, bubblebear. :)

bubblebear likes this.
  13. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Been sleeping too much and working too little. Trying to change that.

14. DrownedFishOnFire

Went to church. First time ever that I willingly went in my entire life. Interesting

15. DrownedFishOnFire

Sleepy those days. Been sleeping more than usual

16. DrownedFishOnFire

Work was uneventful.

17. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

the morning took an unexpected turn. but trying to make something of my day. did two fruit bowls so i can eat them later and im washing my hairbrush :):rolleyes:

18. Mr Stewart

good morning SF. pdoc has had me taking vitamin D3 supplement the past year or so and i'm not pleased about it. it makes me drowsy all the time. cutting dosage by 50% now and see if that helps.

19. Petal

Visited my doctor today beause my ''bug'' isn't getting any better, she believed me that it is anxiety. Refused to prescribe meds for that as im already at highest doses (i didn't want more meds anyway she just assumed i did) and gave me something to stop the diarreah, Still waiting for smear test results. Please god make it come back normal.

20. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Might go to a bookstore today. I kind of want to, but at the same time I don't feel like leaving my room. Probably just post-vacation blues combined with pre-surgery jitters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.