Jim's Cafe - May 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Witty_Sarcasm, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Is it really May already? Wow, time sure is flying. My favorite season is fast approaching. Too bad it goes by so quickly. Try to do things that you enjoy this month :)

Andy Law likes this.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

May yes raining here for next two days better then the white stuff though soon flowers will be blooming

Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

May Day! We will get flowers and sunshine soon. :)

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

My day started out really bad....woke up with a wasp...followed wasp to my bedroom window...saw 2 wasp nests and those lil buggers took advantage of a slight opening on the top of window where it fell down when I switched over to screens not glass...readjusted and vaccuumed the wasp nests

Get into a row over basement leaking. Per usual I'm doing it all of myself the clean up....all of the dirty work has been done by me

A friend swings by and had a night out a shower and house smelling a lot better the day turned out to be arlight I'm worried about my knees going to give me some hell tomorrow with all of the workout I got today

5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hi everybody. Spring is in full swing now. Trees are blooming. I usually have allergies flair around this time of year but so far so good on that and no hay fever. Yet.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

2nd day....work sucked. But could have been worse. Weather was nice today. Not too cold and not hot. Just perfect.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

Happy 3rd day of May. Weathers nice. Plumber is coming around today to fix the massive leak hopefully I can shower by the time I get home from work tonight. Wishful thinking

8. DrownedFishOnFire

Going out tonight on my own after work for a late dinner.

9. DrownedFishOnFire

This needs to be sticky.....4 th day of May

And april is still sticky.....

Mmmm.

10. DrownedFishOnFire

Yeah ive not had any allergies either yet and was wondering why....whoo! Still no complaints from me

11. DrownedFishOnFire

Grrr. Sticky this thread already! 5th day! Reporting my own post lol maybe it'll grab their attention.

Edit: Reported my own post! Now how fast will it be done

12. DrownedFishOnFire

It worked :)

Thanks Freya!

Schedulded more appointments today. 3 different ones for same health issue. Calling the state attorneys victims adovcate is now on my list of things to worry about. Being productive today!

Mr Stewart likes this.
  13. Mr Stewart

lol, Fish. Well done. Pretty blah day for me at work. We got some rain though. It has been very dry and the plants certainly need it.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  14. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It is almost 90 here today, way too hot for me. I got my replacement phone today, and it seems to be taking forever to activate. I hope it works soon because it seems pretty nifty.

15. DrownedFishOnFire

Works been nice lately. Looking foward to being off as its very cool outside and sunny!

16. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Although not Mother's Day my daughter visited me and spent the day with me. She used her own gift certificate to get me a massage which was really nice and we finalized plans for our trip to London. Just a month away now.

17. DrownedFishOnFire

Learned how to use electric egg cooker and think I like it as an must to have cooking gadget.

Even poked holes all eggs before turning it on per driections. One still exploded. Still too cool to use. I like this thingy think its an answer to my problems for breakfast in mornings

18. DrownedFishOnFire

Happy 9th day of May.

Still too early in the day. Going back to bed. Got work in couple of hours.

19. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello cafe, today has been up and down, mostly down but i will try and remain positive. How are you all today, up to anything fun and exciting?

20. Mr Stewart

I'm taking a few vacation days from work to catch up on sleep this week. Nothing exciting planned for today. Just going to take my car for an oil change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.