Jim's cafe Monday 16th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Thank you @Champagne for opening the cafe and inviting me.

Have you ever eaten in a Michelin/ high end restaurant? IF yes or no, would you feel comfortable paying those kind of prices for food or is it worth it?
The highest end restaurant I have ever been is Texas Roadhouse. I ate prime rib there Saturday, the best meal. I don't think any restaurant could give me a better meal regardless of cost.

Where did you meet your partner? Details... ;)
I met my partner of 25 years at the Town Fryer in Constantine MI. It was a blind date. She walked in and I was blinded by her beauty; I did not figure she would ever love me. But she did love me for a long time.

What are your go-to sites online? Do you recommend any good ones for us?
SF, Facebook, and the Coleman Forum.

When was your last holiday? Where did you go?
My last holiday was watching the canoe race from Grayling Michigan to the mouth at lake Huron in Oscoda MI. One big party.

Who is ''iconic'' to you? Why?
Clint Eastwood, the iconic man's man.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Good morning. Thank you for tagging n opening @Champagne

I like you're message about us being here for each other through good and bad times. Thanks for that reminder.

K, ?'s to get brain going.

1I belong to myfoxnews bcz I trust that they will give an honest account of what's going on in my country. Also, theres great sections for science a d environment. I pay $7 a month.

I've been off a d on FB for a month it sometimes hurts to go on bcz I see my ex still having fun with our friends. But funny bcz my closest girlfriends aren't on there. FB you suck!!

2) Vegas few months ago. It was weird with quarantine. Much homeless on street and different from 10 years when I'd been last. Pools still gorgeous.

3) my icons to run the gammit, from users that succumb to their addictions and cant fight their demons to the men and women that have served our country in war to preserve our freedom.

So I googled that its natiinal button day. Came Screenshot_20201116-053508_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201116-053515_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201116-053524_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201116-053630_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201116-053727_Chrome.jpg across this! Does anyone see anyone resemblance to a certain a admin-a-monkey?

Tag @KM76710 @Inya @snowraven @LonelyHiker @pooky @sinking_ship @JMG @KindaOtiose @SillyOldBear silly @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @Were all together @Lady Wolfshead @Lux @Livelife @Angie @Walker @Freya

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Have you ever eaten in a Michelin/ high end restaurant? IF yes or no, would you feel comfortable paying those kind of prices for food or is it worth it?
Yes I have and for the quality of food, service etc it was worth it.

Where did you meet your partner? Details... ;)
Depends are you talking about the amorous type, drinking type, or someone who you're planning a heist with?

BBC website, The Guardian online (UK newspaper) for news, sports, culture current affairs etc. Youtube, Amazon, Thinkspot.

I was in India last year, although that was more of having to take care of business. Prior to that I did go on a cruise around the Canary Islands and parts of Portugal.

Michael Holding - former West Indian cricketer, currently commentator on cricket, but raised my respect for him this year when during the height of the BLM protests, he delivered a monologue live on air straight from the heart about discrimination. He spoke in such a dignified and lucid manner, it blew many people away.

Others would be Jimi Hendrix, Lemmy from Motorhead, Jim Morrison, Bill Shankly, Jurgen Klopp, Bill Shankly, Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawkings to name but a few. All of whom I have respect for in terms of their skills, dedication, way of thinking.

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you @Champagne and @Lane for inviting me. Happy Monday!:D

I’ve eaten in many high end restaurants in different countries. A few times I was impressed by food but mostly not so much. I don’t care about expensive décor, crystal glasses or waiters robotic movements, and I’m not willing to pay for it either.
I prefer cosy old traditional restaurants with simple but very tasty local food…and ordinary people talking loud, laughing and having fun.

Where did you meet your partner? Details...
We met on a hike and just clicked perfectly but it wasn’t in a romantic way at all. Even my female friends commented the hot guy on the photos I sent, and I rolled my eyes because I didn’t see him that way…until the day 13. Neither of us knows what exactly happened that day but Cupid must have shot our asses with giant arrows.

YouTube for music and random stuff, Pinterest for ideas, AliExpress for retail therapy, and some others that are not in English.

The virus pretty much screwed up all this year’s travel planes. Besides a few daytrips I hiked not far from home for a week in August, and I spent two weeks in Morocco back in January.

KindaOtiose

Thanks for opening the cafe @Champagne.

I have been to high-end restaurants before, but I really don't think it's worth it. High-priced food really isn't worth it to me.

News Source (BBC), entertainment (Netflix, YouTube), information (Google, Wikipedia) and here of course.

I went to France.

Any music from my childhood.

PrincessPure

Have you ever eaten in a Michelin/ high end restaurant? IF yes or no, would you feel comfortable paying those kind of prices for food or is it worth it? No, maybe as a one-time experience I will try it someday. If I end up rich that's a different story

Where did you meet your partner? Details... ;)single

What are your go-to sites online? Do you recommend any good ones for us? SF is the place I go to chill. I often go on Instagram but that is a stressful place, not gonna recommend it at all. In general most of internet is stressful to me

Ah dear, last vacation was over a year ago, I went to baku. I planned on going to Turkey in 2020 but you know what went wrong with the world.
Who is ''iconic'' to you? Why? I give a lot of credit to David Schimmer for his acting in friends haha. He is beyond hillarious

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
Thank you @Champagne *hug good distraction today. Much needed ^-^ I hope its a good one for you all. :3

-I haven't. I'd be more concerned about finding someone to eat with first. But sure if I had Mucho money I would try it :3

- Social anxiety support forum, YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr, Instagram (fitness, weight loss stuff)

- I went to visit my aunt in Washington. It was in 2018. I went to the beach, and just hung around with my aunt at her house. :3>

- I dunnooo... °--°

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Same here, then we'd have to actually talk to someone for several hours without seeming like we're suicidal, too. Wish I just fucking was normal and started dating when it was available to me.
I talked myself out of my last opportunity for dating, she was SERIOUSLY into me, more into me than I was into her, it freaked me out so I put the breaks on hard. The thing is she was cute, playful, and forward, without being slutty. Im still kinda kicking myself for that, the only consolation I have is that we really wouldn't have worked long term, aside from basic character, we had NOTHING in common, I checked, tv, films, books, activities, websites, everything, not 1 overlap.

Legate Lanius

I talked myself out of my last opportunity for dating, she was SERIOUSLY into me, more into me than I was into her, it freaked me out so I put the breaks on hard. The thing is she was cute, playful, and forward, without being slutty. Im still kinda kicking myself for that, the only consolation I have is that we really wouldn't have worked long term, aside from basic character, we had NOTHING in common, I checked, tv, films, books, activities, websites, everything, not 1 overlap.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Still think it's best to give it a shot, I don't have any opportunities now since I can barely take care of myself and there are WAY more males than females where I live (similarities to the unemployment thing), wish I had at least dated and had sex back when I was a high-status guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00