Jim's Cafe - Monday 25th July

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Kid B, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

0615 - a bright start but by 9am it will have turned into a grey day says the forecast and apparently no sunshine until Friday. All I have to do this morning is to collect a packet from the sorting office and do some shopping later. Have a great day everyone.
  2. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

Yesterday I bought a rare CD I've been wanting for some time. Now to wait for its arrival.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Morning all. It is raining here today. I am at the public library.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Was at the doctors for routine tests, everything is fine, no kidney infection thank god :) Had a row with my mom, she said some very hurtful things but I have to take responsibility and not allow them to hurt me. Today has been a good day otherwise, got some cleaning done and feel good about myself for holding my head up high and my doctor is very proud of me for the medicine reduction :) Yay!
  5. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

WTG you! :)
    iam, Petal and calvinandhobbs like this.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Trying to get motivated to get out of the house and try to treat myself a lunch.
    iam and calvinandhobbs like this.
  7. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

One of these days I will go over seas and visit the beautiful places you all live!!!!! Have a nice day. :)
    DrownedFishOnFire and iam like this.
  8. iam

iam SF Supporter

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Haven't done anything today, just kind of blah. Rather sleep for a long time.
  10. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Finally went to the Chinese bakery and got a ton of pastries. Still need to buy luggage and talk to my case manager about getting my check and what I have to do before I leave on Wednesday morning. But I'm so tired.
  11. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Today its my birthday and I decided to forego lunch and treat my clients to a pizza dinner as got out of bed for work a bit too late for the lunch. It was the first thing ive ate all day and am in pain. Nausea is kicking in. Am calling the doc tomorrow and demand for the anti nausea medication. I also am afraid to eat my birthday cake
  12. calvinandhobbs

I'm sorry you're sick on your birthday. I'm sending extra hugs.
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  13. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Happy birthday DrownedFish. Hope everyone enjoyed the pizza.

Calvin, come on over the the Pacific Northwest. Its pretty spectacular here too. And you don't have to go overseas to see it.
  14. calvinandhobbs

Bear... I'm 2 hours from Washington.
  15. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Wow! Sherri, for some reason I thought you were on the East Coast.
  16. calvinandhobbs

Osoyoos is an hour and half south of me. :) when I get a pass port I should go for a drive:)