Jim's Cafe Monday 2nd November 👼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thanks for the invite @Champagne and @pooky

What is the best thing about your life right now? (Think positivity, gratitude)

The guy next to me.

What would you NOT do for 5 million dollars?

Besides harm someone intentionally…I have this obnoxious enormous pride so anything that would imply someone wants to buy me with 5M is out of the question.

What is the craziest thing you have done whilst drunk?

I’m drunk right now…thinking how I might stuff him in my backpack and take him with me to the plane. I’m so pathetic right now.

Would you strike up a conversation with a stranger IRL?

Sure, why not, but only if I feel like it.

What is the most epic way you have seen someone be quit or fired?

I’ve never seen it and I only fired someone the civilized way. But I remember seeing it in some movie when this secretary wins a lottery, enters the boss’s office, cuts his tie off and says I quit.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
What is the best thing about your life right now? Me and my friend are preparing to... apply for studying our M.A in Paris TT I'm the luckiest girl in the world if that dream comes true.

What would you NOT do for 5 million dollars? I will probably do most things for 5M dollars lol. Unless it's... committing a huge crime.

What is the craziest thing you have done whilst drunk? Thankfully I only straight went to bed the few times which I tried alcohol.

Would you strike up a conversation with a stranger IRL? Sure, why wouldn't I? All friends which I made were once strangers

What is the most epic way you have seen someone be quit or fired?
Myself, actually lol. I didn't get "fired", but the academy replaced me with another teacher for "dressing provocatively" according to that specific religion's standards. He still wanted me to teach in the institute , call me full of myself but he dreamt of having a teacher like me in his academy, so he asked me to teach his other classes, however not only I quit myself, but also answered him in a very bossy way. He at first politely asked me to dress more formally and "modestly" , however, people who want to force their religious beliefs to you do not deserve smallest amount of respect. He can fook off.

^ In the end I found another job, in a very good and famous place, with better pay. Indeed, he didn't deserve me lel.
👏🏾👏🏾🙌👍🤟🏽🤘🏻👌☝️🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤝👐👉🏻👌✌️🤗💯💯💯😊😊☺️😆😁🥰🙂😘🙃😍😉😌🤓😎🤩🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00