Jim's cafe Monday 8th of August 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Petal, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Goooood morning! Rise and shine!!!

I'm ravenous this morning, thinking of getting a breakfast roll but my waistline disagrees.
    A shout out to @na-taya who hasn't been doing well in recent day and @iam who is feeling sick. Best wishes to both of you.
    I've had like 4 hours sleep, exhausted now but that was the plan :p
    Have to go into the city to get some paper work ironed out blah blah blah.
    Tell us about your exciting day ahead? :)
    na-taya and iam like this.
  2. iam

iam SF Supporter

3. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

@iam i hope that your illness is short, and you have a speedy recovery!

@Petal i hope that you have a nice trip to the city and the paper work is all sorted for you=).
    thank you for my well wishes, i will take all i can right now.

As for my day i got my learning plan done. So tomorrow morning i am meeting a lady she is going to walk me to class. I just have to be able to get to uni, please let me be able to attend. PLEASE!

i hope everyone else has a nice monday!
    Petal and iam like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Got the paper work done YAY finally lol

Bought a second hand handbag in a charity shop, it's fabulous. Was obviously never really used.

Had dinner in a restaurant with my mom and it was delcious, one of the nicest curries I have ever tasted.

The cafe is quiet today, why???
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Afternoon all. Just took a walk. It is hot out.

Not doing much today. Just relaxing.
    iam likes this.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I went back to the video store today and talked to the manager. She was nice and understanding. I apologized profusely for not doing the interview and assured her that behavior is not typical of me. Unfortunately, the positions have been filled, but she is hiring again in fall, so I will try again. I feel much more at ease now. I will keep looking until I find something.
    Jenumbra and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Slipping thru the cracks per usual. Life is always a popularity contest. Doing my best to stay afloat but sometimes just letting it all go sounds so good right now.
  8. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Thought I had a good lead on housing, but the room doesn't open up til the 20th, and I need it sooner than that. It was walking distance from my school and everything. Somebody else responded to me with a less optimal situation, but still workable. Hopefully I can set up a time to see the house. I also want to go to the student health center about the itchy bumps I have on my body that could be bug bites, but I probably can't since I haven't turned in my student health record due to lack of permanent address. I'll call tomorrow to see if that's the case.

I've mostly been wasting my time, and it sucks.
  9. ByePolar

ByePolar Anti-social Human Trying To Be Social

I have an online class that i have to finish in the next three days. The bad thing is, I haven't started it yet. On top of that, I have my final for said class tomorrow at 11am. I hope I don't fail this.
  10. ByePolar

ByePolar Anti-social Human Trying To Be Social

Goodnight everybody!