Not open for further replies.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hoping not cross-posting...but didn't see that anyone had opened...so thought would give it a try... Wishing everyone a wonderful Monday....hope that your coffee/tea is strong to help you through the day...just in case brought along some...
View attachment 19349 View attachment 19350 View attachment 19351 View attachment 19352 View attachment 19353

Not awake enough for challenge so will leave to others who've been awake for a bit...

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @kdm @Kira @Citizen insance @Supernova @1964dodge @Walker @pooky @nobodyknows71 @Innocent Forever @sassy123 @Havoc @mpk ...
thank you for opening the café and tagging me. mike *hug*hug

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
i'll try to give a them.

1. what is your favorite food
2. favorite beverage
3. favorite snack
4. worst food/beverage you ever had.
Thanks mike :)
1. Lasagne
2. Guiness
3. Ice Cream
4. Have to say was Natto sushi (natto is a fermented bean that tastes like raw yeast...truly the one thing I've encountered that I simply couldn't eat...)

Thought would add some more tags @Woowoo @Sarahbeanie @JacsMom @may71 @Sunspots @Cynic Goat @extraterrestrialone @Witty_Sarcasm @Foreignwoman @baywasp @Cynic Goat

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Thanks mike :)
1. Lasagne
2. Guiness
3. Ice Cream
4. Have to say was Natto sushi (natto is a fermented bean that tastes like raw yeast...truly the one thing I've encountered that I simply couldn't eat...)

Thought would add some more tags @Woowoo @Sarahbeanie @JacsMom @may71 @Sunspots @Cynic Goat @extraterrestrialone @Witty_Sarcasm @Foreignwoman @baywasp @Cynic Goat
Gotta barge in right here!!!! I love natto sooooo much. Like almost as much as Stilton. Been eating it since my 20s. Lately I mix it with finely chopped kale. Anyway, to me it's totally deeeelishhhhh. Sorry!! Just had to say.

absured angel

1. what is your favorite food - Greek food
2. favorite beverage - coffee
3. favorite snack - my homemade cookies (not to brag but i do make amazing cookies) :D ok I might be bragging a bit lol
4. worst food/beverage you ever had - I remeber my highschool graduation we went out for dinner and the salad literally tasted like it was pulled out of the kitchen garbage and put on a plate. I dont recall pissing off anyone at the restraunt though. Didn't send it back or anything but one bite was enough. The worst beverage was some odd carbonated soy ish type beverage.

kdm

SF Supporter

Livelife

SF Supporter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00