Jim's Cafe - Monday, October 10th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by baywasp, Oct 10, 2016.

1. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Another day. So sad the weekend is over. Today in the cafe we will be serving crepes. We have a variety of sweet and savory fillings for you to choose from, and you can try as many different varieties as you'd like.

No more filming, at least for the next week. I think they're picking back up in 2 weeks, but we have practice that Friday and a rugby game that Saturday, so I don't know if I'm able to do it. My teammate is required to be on the set since he's a film student and it's partially his project, but I was just volunteering my time to help him out. I kind of feel pulled in two directions. It's not like I do much at the games besides run water, and the subs do that too. I guess I don't have to worry about it quite yet.

Today has been not so great. I realized I'd really rather die than go to class today, and I can't stop thinking about it. I'll live though. Later today, my roommate and I will clean the house, and he promised to cook me dinner too. No practice, unfortunately.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Awww (hugs) I am sorry today has not been a great day but hope tomorrow will be better,
    Today I reconnected with an old friend and she invited me to stay the night over, just hoping that will go well :)

baywasp likes this.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Red peppers are frying up right now and it smells so good :D I have to stay positive about work, there is no guarantee I am getting let go so I need to work as hard as I can and stay there as long as I am able to.