Jim's cafe Saturday 19th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Heeeey everyone!! It is Saturday finally *stars

What are you going to get up to for the weekend? Anything fun, exciting or out of the ordinary please share :) We'd love to hear!!

1600471799024.png 1600471842809.png

Share some pictures of your pets with us, I'm sure they are lovely company for the weekend.

NOT MINE LOL, BUT THEY'RE AWESOME! 1600472067349.png 1600472096569.png 1600472116614.png

Here are some cool questions to get the weekend started *stars

• What's the closest thing to real magic? ...
  • Who is the messiest person you know? ...
  • What will finally break the internet? ...
  • What's the most useless talent you have? ...
  • What would be on the gag reel of your life? .
@ShyGuy @may71 @cymbele @Lane @Kiwi2016 @Human Ex Machinae @MisterBGone @Inya @RCee @KindaOtiose

Blue Star

What's the closest thing to real magic? ... When I wake up early in the morning *hysterical. I just know that I love David Blaine.
Who is the messiest person you know? ... Me
What will finally break the internet? ... I don't know. Maybe this video.

What's the most useless talent you have? ... I don't know lol.
What would be on the gag reel of your life? My life IS a gag reel lol.

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I'm supposed to meet with my teacher, but he hasn't told me how he wants to meet. So I'm not sure how that's going to work.

I used to have some border collies but I can't find pics of them. Here's a pic of my favorite youtuber Dashie's chihuahua BB.

bb.jpg

• What's the closest thing to real magic? music
  • Who is the messiest person you know? me. It's funny because I used to be the neatest person I knew. I'm not sure what changed. It might be my medication for OCD.
  • What will finally break the internet? Idk but it will probably involve BTS doing something live.
  • What's the most useless talent you have? I can do a bird call.
  • What would be on the gag reel of your life? me driving lol

RCee

I am the messiest person I know!
Ain’t gonna change
Whenever I clean up I can’t find anything
Everyone loves my mess!
Hahahha

834B3E0E-C1C3-40E9-8F28-02BCC83E76BC.jpeg
Not mine but the school pet

EDD3642B-19A0-46EE-BDB1-D31036A70F6F.jpeg
See my mess!! Haha and that’s just a small dump run

A0C1D869-78E5-42C4-A25C-25F90CA76E70.jpeg
Old pic cause my camera isn’t the best

16D7F487-5C2C-430A-8D3C-A08E7CDD847F.jpeg
Hahaha not mine!!! But sure is cute

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
  • What's the closest thing to real magic? ... Sex.
  • Who is the messiest person you know? ... Myself.
  • What will finally break the internet? ... When you get those celebs going back and forth, Chrissy Teigen will throw shade at Kim Kardashian and Kim will respond with an epic clap back...how can the Internet survive such a clash of the media titans?
  • What's the most useless talent you have? ... I really can actually bite my toenails...useless and totally nasty talent. LOL
  • What would be on the gag reel of your life? . It would be this one.

The best part of Shit and shinola is Navin Johnson just walks right on through the pile of shit. Yep, fits me. :)

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
I'm supposed to meet with my teacher, but he hasn't told me how he wants to meet. So I'm not sure how that's going to work.

I used to have some border collies but I can't find pics of them. Here's a pic of my favorite youtuber Dashie's chihuahua BB.

View attachment 38034

• What's the closest thing to real magic? music
  • Who is the messiest person you know? me. It's funny because I used to be the neatest person I knew. I'm not sure what changed. It might be my medication for OCD.
  • What will finally break the internet? Idk but it will probably involve BTS doing something live.
  • What's the most useless talent you have? I can do a bird call.
  • What would be on the gag reel of your life? me driving lol
Lol 😂 @jodt! ;) not sure what kind of bird 🦅 cal u can do? . . But when I was little I used to be able to do a pretty good “Loon_Call!” And when you dipped your hands in the ‘Lake,’ it gave it kind of a chorus, or echo-effect! ;D

MosesY

Recovering Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Good morning @Champagne . Thanks for opening the cafe and inviting me. It did not suit my friend to go work on his kitchen this morning so I am free for the day. Don't have to work, don't have to drive to New Paris, all I have to do is my laundry and grocery shopping. When I was married grocery shopping took 2 or 3 hours. Now I am in and out of the store in 30 minutes. I use Listonic on my phone for my list and I only get what is on the list. I know about where everything is at and get it and pay in the self checkout and leave. I will work on some lanterns today and I want to watch "The Lord of the Rings"" trilogy again.

• What's the closest thing to real magic? ...
  • The sunrise

• Who is the messiest person you know? ...
  • My friend Tim. He is on disability and resells stuff he finds to make side money. A lot of times he finds a box lot of stuff with a few things he can sell, buys a whole table of stuff for $1. He sells a few things out of the lot and keeps the rest. His house is full of junk, his dining room table covered with junk. Whenever I go there he gives me a bag of junk and I take it home and throw it in the dumpster. Stuff like used underwear and socks.

• What will finally break the internet? ...
  • <Mod edit - inappropriate content>

• What's the most useless talent you have? ...
  • Reading. I am very good at reading. It is a total waste of time.

• What would be on the gag reel of your life? .
  • Years ago in our church youth group a young lady got up to go to the rest room and asked a friend to hand her purse to her. I remarked about how stupid it was to need your purse to go to the bathroom. I realized later that she was having her period and needed a fresh tampon. Boy did I feel stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIAm

Good morning Champagne!! Thank you for the tag!! Hope your day is going well!! What are you and everyone up to today? Did Walker make the coffee this morning? That last pot he made certainly left a lasting effect on me 😳Hope all you sleepyheads were able to enjoy the sunrise today! Now that I have this puppy to take care of I’ve been getting up at the crack of dawn every morning to let him outside. It’s just amazing watching those first rays of sun come in. And it’s so quiet, like I’m the only one in this world. I hope everyone is having a peaceful and relaxing day 😁 I’ll be checking on you all. I’m always thinking of you!

iwihbn

Back, brain damaged and bipolar-er
New cafe? Hell yeah! Thanks for the tag my dude.
Had an argument with two friends, one of whom's an absolute prick. Classic 'I am very smart' atheist type (I'm not a believer) and refused to believe that atheism can be utilised as a dogma and that that is bad. Had a bit of a vent to a different mate and he came on and just tore him to shreds, which I don't feel good about either, but fuck I didn't know have of the crap he's pulled before (pretending to be drunk, violence, intensively creepy behavior with a half japanese guy. So that happened.
Currently vibing to Doc Watson as I get ready for gym, with the sun streaming in. Its beautiful here, and Summertime really fits with my current mood. Hope y'all have a similar day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00