Jim's Cafe - Saturday 27 August

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Kid B, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. Sea temperature yesterday was 23 degrees. That's why everyone is in it! Going out to a party later tonight.

Brian777 likes this.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi all. Just got home from a party. Lol. It is 2 am here and I am heading to bed.

Brian777 and moxman like this.
  3. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

hope you had fun =)

Brian777 likes this.
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

I did :)

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm down at the moment because of "super troll". Im trying keep myself from doing something stupid by OCDing all tomorrow. I'm crashed severely today because of "super troll". I fearful my state of mental status at moment because of "super troll".

Brian777 likes this.
  6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Happy Saturday!

I caught up a bit on missing sleep. Went right to sleep (the lavendar oil may have helped?). Woke up at 3:30 (thats normal, puttered around for a while and went back to sleep. My med alarm woke me at 8 lol.

Trying to formulate a plan for today. So far I haven't come up with anything. Will consult the all knowing To Do App.

I have a Lynyrd Skynyrd song stuck in my head, not sure where I heard it. Thought I'd share this experience.

Have a good day. I'll report in with what I figure out to do. First thing is bath dressed and pills.

Angie

Brian777 likes this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Happy Saturday everyone =)

A healthy summer salad for breakfast :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day, live your day like it's your last and be kind to yourself <3

Brian777 likes this.
  8. Rockclimbinggirl

Morning all. Just had breakfast. I have work later today.

@texaskitty and anyone else with nothing to do. Want to come and clean my apartment and do my laundry for me?

Brian777 likes this.
  9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I had a really good breakfast. It consisted of fried eggs, pancakes, hash browns, corned beef hash, Bloody Marys, and coffee. A great way to start the day off. I am already singing and in great spirits :)

Brian777 likes this.
  10. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

And I'm just going out to one, theme is Mexican, sombreros will be carried underneath the arms!

Brian777 likes this.
  11. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I just woke up at 2 pm, feeling great so far. Hopefully, I will be able to see my daughter today, she has been sick.

Brittless and Brian777 like this.
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you get to see your daughter, if you do, let us know how it goes! Glad you are feeling great! Positive! Positive!Positive! =)

13. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello everyone, hope you're all having a good day. I took this picture of the sun setting last night, big difference from Wednesday night when the tornado hit our area. It did some pretty severe damage to homes nearby, it's amazing how fast tornadoes form and can change people's lives in a moment. Take care everyone.
    Brian

Attached Files:

14. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

Thank you for the beautiful picture. Glad you are safe. I've experienced 2 tornados, a hurricane, a fire storm, yes... Mother Nature can be shocking .

Brian777 likes this.
  15. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Went to look at the place today... rang the doorbell many times... waited around for nearly 2.5 hours seeing nobody, then left. I neglected to save the guy's phone number. I thought maybe he'd sent me a message cancelling that I didn't see before leaving, but when I got back after having lunch, the only message I saw was him asking if I was coming. Walked 2 miles in each direction and wasted a total of $7 bus fare today. But I explained what happened, he's not upset, and I'll go tomorrow. I'm nervous about getting the place because there is at least one other person who's interested. At least my lunch was good... Vietnamese. My favorite.

Also bought some microwavable noodle packs from the grocery store right by the bus stop I have to go to for evenings and weekends.

16. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

I'll cross my fingers for you

baywasp likes this.
  17. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Rolled out of bed to find an SOS call from my boss if I was available to work today. 90% of me didn't want to answer and go back to sleep after nature called.....

Then realized the little bit extra money can be used towards my 2nd cat vet bill when she comes home after spending few years in Michigan I finally got the OK to get her back home due to family circumstances. Am stressed and nervous about two cats meeting each other for the first time. Both are girls and ive seen my first cat get along with other cats after a time she is very bossy but the newer cat that's established her Queendom is a purebreed Bengal that has never lived with other cats since leaving the breeder and its a crapshoot if she will tolerate the interloper Queen. But am excited that both of my furbabies are soon to be under one roof with me for once and all.

Swallowed my sleep time and went to work. Hoping for the best with the Queens.

18. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Just resting my ankle and watching over the forum for the rest of the day. Ensuring that people are safe.

calvinandhobbs likes this.