• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Jim's Cafe Saturday August 8, 2020

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
Forum Pro
Well I saw that everyone was sleeping in today...so thought would open the cafe as found the key under the flower pot...So have made some coffee and tea for everyone and discovered today is International Cat Day, Sleep Under the Stars, Bowling Day, and Sneak a Zucchini on your neighbor's porch....

So I'll start pouring the coffee and tea....

coffee.jpg tea.jpg

So in keeping with all of this....

Would love to have one of these one day.... maine coon cat.jpg

While dozing under the stars.... sleeping under the stars.jpg

Not too sure about my bowling skills....
<iframe width="697" height="392" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And as for zucchini...I actually would welcome someone leaving me some so then could make zucchini bread...

Not awake enough for the theme so will leave that to others....

tagging @begerac @1964 dodge @Sunspots @Nick @JMG @mpk @Innocent Forever @nobodyknows 71 @may71 @sinking_ship @Sunday16 @Lane @Walker @Shadowlands @extraterrestrialone @Angel368 @Kira @Blue Star @BlueGreen @pooky @Ineluki

Wishing all the very best for today!

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi thanks for opening today.
I'm not sure about leaving vegetables on people's doorsteps. That might come across a little odd.
My bowling skills are on point though. Last time I went I broke a finger, I think. It's still not quite right *wiggles finger for everyone* It was fun though and I'd like to go again whenever my finger decides to connect itself back to it's bone again.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening and for the tag Kiwi!

It's been too long since I've been bowling. When I used to go regularly in grad school I managed to get okay at it. Not great, but consistently well over a hundred. The last time I went, with my niece who was 2 or 3 at the time (a-freaking-dorable), my husband beat me, which is really saying something about the skill I lost.

Auri

🎸🎼Rock Star🎼🎸
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi sweet @Kiwi2016 and everyone else. Thank you @Sunspots for reminding me to come here (gorgeous cats, btw!). *grouphug2

I suck at bowling, or any other competitive activity in fact. *rofl But I enjoy it, with the right people! At this point I'm not sure I can even lift the lightest ball though, lol.

Sleeping under the stars though, hmm, gimme! This I can do.*stars

Wait, what's up with the courgette on the porch? :D Anyone knows what the meaning of that is?

GFS

Thanks for opening and for the tag @Kiwi2016 :)

International Cat Day is something I can really get behind ❤️
Here are my two cats, Scout and Salem making the most of their cat tree this week..
View attachment 36337

View attachment 36338
Thanks for the drinks @Kiwi2016 and thank you for the tag @Sunspots.
Your cats are adorable. And strangely enough I know someone who has a black cat and its name is Salem, too. lol

I do have a cat.
I don't play Bowling. So my bowling skills are nonexistent.
No sneaking zucchini here.
Sleeping under the stars, yes, I've done that. And it was great sleep.

Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️

Says nice things
SF Supporter
Thanks for the drinks @Kiwi2016 and thank you for the tag @Sunspots.
Your cats are adorable. And strangely enough I know someone who has a black cat and its name is Salem, too. lol

I do have a cat.
I don't play Bowling. So my bowling skills are nonexistent.
No sneaking zucchini here.
Sleeping under the stars, yes, I've done that. And it was great sleep.
What about your husband? Oh wait, that was cucumber....

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00