Jim's Cafe, Saturday July 9th, 2016

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by SillyOldBear, Jul 9, 2016.

1. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Howdy JimK. Hope you aren't looking down on the world right now. It's a mess. Wish I could join you, wherever you are.
    Will hit the church rummage sale today. Stock up on 25 cent books. I guess that's my biggest plan for the day.

calvinandhobbs, Brian777 and Petal like this.
  2. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Running around doing errands today. Haircut in the afternoon, then a games night Meetup tonight. I do like Meetups. They keep my spirits up because I'm with people and I'm a people person.
    Have a great day SF!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Good afternoon cafe, I am starving, think I will order a beef szechuan for dinner although my tummy is very upset.
    Have a fun time cymbeke, let us know how it goes.
    It's rainy and miserable here. Hope you all have a nice day.

calvinandhobbs and Brian777 like this.
  4. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Hope you have a good Saturday all.

It's 11.19pm here I'm waiting so that I can go home and have two days off.....I'm not sure when he will get home so I can go home but I hope its not to far away.
    It's been freezing here all day....needed the heater all day.....I dislike the cold a lot we don't get alone with each other.

calvinandhobbs and Brian777 like this.
  5. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

In western Canada and its cool, rainy but we need it for the fires. There was little snow this year. Have a splendid day. I am back in bed and cuddling with my dog.

iam likes this.
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Not doing that well today. Still feeling pretty sad but trying to get over it. Hope everyone is doing ok.

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  7. calvinandhobbs

8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Pretty solid hail storm happening outside right now. Looks like about penny sized hail. It seems to be lightening up already though. There was 10 minutes of hail and now it's sort of intermittent.

9. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Head is all over te place with no meds now. Was not too bad earlier, but now, the fun is really starting.

10. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

It's getting close to 6pm and I only just got out of bed (well, I got out of bed for a little bit around 10 or 11 am but felt too sick to stay up.) I had a really bad headache before and was worried I would get sick. I'm still nervous about eating, but I probably will later because I'm hungry. I wanted to actually do stuff today, but I couldn't, and that sucks.

11. calvinandhobbs

Rice, apples, crackers ginger ale to start. Sorry... Hugs.

baywasp likes this.