Jim's Cafe - Saturday October 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Hey everyone, happy Saturday! :) Hope you are having a nice day. Saw the cafe hasn't been opened in a couple days so just thought I'd open it today.

As always the theme for today is questions. Please only answer what you want (or none at all) or just post whatever you feel like talking about or pix you want to share, or all of those things!

1. What is something you are looking forward to right now?
2. What time is it where you are?
3. What is your fave season?
4. What is one of the last things you bought?
5. What is something you are most grateful for?

Some tags (will post more in a separate post) - @1964dodge @Champagne @Kiwi2016 @Lane @extraterrestrialone @Walker

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Ok now for my answers to the q's lol ;) :)

Seeing my sis later today, should be good, don't get to see her very much.

7:50am

Spring, fall is a very close second though.

Irl - groceries I think lol.
Online- A magazine from 1978, looking forward to getting it :)

Lots of things but esp. my kitty, Star Wars, Mark Hamill, nature, Netflix, my mom & sis, the few friends I have and the net.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Thanks for opening and the tag @JMG!.... Was just thinking about doing the same...but you found the keys before I did lol....

So first thought would share a few of the National Days for the 24th... Bologna Day, Food Day, Good and Plenty Day, Tripe Day---does make you wonder how these get initiated ...lol...

So now to the questions....

Having the weekend and hope to be semi-productive but also time to relax as well

7:47am...working on waking up

A toss up between fall (when mornings become cool & crisp) and Spring (when nature awakes)

Clorox wipes...yes requires getting up super early to be there when store opens...a sign of the times...

Having a husband who was so understanding as was one of those weeks with coming home late from work and zoom/go to meetings in evenings at home...need to make it up to him this weekend....

Wishing all a great Saturday...here is cool and overcast which is a nice change for us.

tagging @begerac @Shadowlands @Nick @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @Kira @Innocent Forever @Lane @Sunspots @nobodyknows71 @lightning05 @Rockclimbinggirl @Lady Wolfshead @auburn frog @sinking_ship @Champagne @1964dodge @Auri @Citizen Insane

pooky

You are valuable
Thank you JMG for opening the cafe

1. What is something that you are looking forward to right now? Meeting a friend next Saturday

2. What time is it where you are ? 8:30 pm

3. What is your fav season? Winter because it lasts for only two months and I like the cold weather

4. What is one of the last things you bought? Plastic bags

5. What is something you are most grateful for? I am most grateful for SF. I love this place

Join us @SillyOldBear @Blue Star @DowntheRabbitHole @MisterBGone @Auri @Shadowlands @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @Foreignwoman @Shannew @Acy

KindaOtiose

Thanks for opening the cafe and for the invite @JMG.

What is something you are looking forward to right now?
I've got a little bit of time off, so I am looking forward to a bit of relaxation.

What time is it where you are?
It's the evening.

What is your fave season?

Autumn(/fall) probably. My favorite temperatures and weather, and when the trees change it is beautiful.

What is one of the last things you bought?

An energy drink.

What is something you are most grateful for?

My relatively comfortable living conditions.

foreverforgotten

Quiet Observer 🦋
SF Supporter
Thank you @JMG for the tag ^^ *hug 💙

-honestly I'm having a really hard time..I'm just trying to get through the day. I'd love to have a day off so I can shower. My mom is not home now she's at the hospital so I get a break caregiving for now. So...my first actual day off off.. Is onn Monday. Then I can sleep.

- 9:30am.

3. What is your fave season? .

- Spring

- oh god. Idk. Protein cookie at work.

. What is something you are most grateful for?

- nothing. Just kidding...um... My cat. Coffee. Having this backup cellphone. People here..this website. The internet..

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Kicking back playing music and having a few drinks
At the time of writing 17:58

Thyme:D

A donut

Roof over my head
(in second place, the jam in the donut not going everywhere)

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Hi and thank you thank you @JMG glad you got me here!
Right now my brain is on gentle/delicate cold wash cycle so all I can do is post some recent walk nature pictures.

Here goes:
IMG_20201023_162943.jpg
this is mushroomy fungus
IMG_20201023_162931.jpg
and some more, and now at the other end of the log, a little more of a different variety!
IMG_20201023_163021.jpg red berries anyone?
IMG_20201020_155919.jpg
now out for a walk. hoping i can find more to get pictures of and at the same time get my brain into a more regular cycle. see you soon everyone and don’t forget, 🌞🌞🌞

Inya

babaya gayolera
Thank you @JMG for opening today’s Cafe and inviting me.

What is something you are looking forward to right now?

That the virus fucks off. Probably we get a lockdown first.

What time is it where you are?

It’s 7:30 pm. This night they give us back the hour they stole in March.

What is your fave season?

Summer, no doubts. I can wear shorts and drink beer on the terrace.

What is one of the last things you bought?

A dozen bottles of wine at grocery store and scissors online.

What is something you are most grateful for?

I have a hard time understanding the word grateful.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thanks for opening and the tag @JMG!.... Was just thinking about doing the same...but you found the keys before I did lol....

So first thought would share a few of the National Days for the 24th... Bologna Day, Food Day, Good and Plenty Day, Tripe Day---does make you wonder how these get initiated ...lol...

So now to the questions....

Having the weekend and hope to be semi-productive but also time to relax as well

7:47am...working on waking up

A toss up between fall (when mornings become cool & crisp) and Spring (when nature awakes)

Clorox wipes...yes requires getting up super early to be there when store opens...a sign of the times...

Having a husband who was so understanding as was one of those weeks with coming home late from work and zoom/go to meetings in evenings at home...need to make it up to him this weekend....

Wishing all a great Saturday...here is cool and overcast which is a nice change for us.

tagging @begerac @Shadowlands @Nick @Sassy the Wonderful Cat @Kira @Innocent Forever @Lane @Sunspots @nobodyknows71 @lightning05 @Rockclimbinggirl @Lady Wolfshead @auburn frog @sinking_ship @Champagne @1964dodge @Auri @Citizen Insane
thank you for inviting me to the cafe @Kiwi2016 ...mike...*hug*shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00