Jim's Cafe - Saturday, October 8th

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by baywasp, Oct 8, 2016.

1. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm up and wanna talk, so I guess I'll open the cafe today. We can have cinnamon rolls. Sound good?

Like I said in the last cafe, our game today is canceled, and I'm pretty sad about that. However, this day probably won't be a total waste. I'm going to try to help out by being an extra for a student film today. Hope this one works out better than the last time I wanted to do that. That's not til noon, and it's about 8:40 here now. So I have to just waste some time on my laptop, I guess, until I go downtown.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

@baywasp cinnamon rolls sounds good :)

I have work today and homework to do.

3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

@baywasp cinnamon rolls do sound yummers.

@Rockclimbinggirl Hope you manage to get all you need to done today. :)

Nothing in store here today. Think I'm just gonna finish cleaning my place, do a load of laundry, and 'might' get back to doing some coloring. Haven't done that in a while. May just take my dog for a long walk, and take a nap today, too. So many ideas as to what to do with my day, but we'll see what I actually end up doing. ;)

Hope ya'll have a lovely day!

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  4. cymbele

cymbele SF Supporter

Yay for cinnamon rolls!

Quiet day here also. Already did most of my chores. Can't get the hang of the new Photoshop. Wish I had the CDs for the old Photoshop so I could go back into something I know but sometimes we have to progress forward. I'll work on that and hope to get some new pictures soon.

Have a great day SF

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi all,

I've had a pretty productive day so far, made a complaint, made dinner, cleaned, there is more stuff I want to get done though such as laundry and job applications. My younger sister was being a horrible bitch to me though oh well.

I hope you all have a nice day.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I didn't do much today. Caught up on sleep because I have to work 1-9 tomorrow. That is my longest shift yet. It will just be extra hours of talking to people on the phone, so it should go smoothly.

7. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Had a great time today at the shoot. One of the other new guys on the team came too, but he had to leave early. I got to dress up kinda punk and hang out in a fake bar and have fake silent conversations today. I did a lot of sitting around, but even that was fun. Plus, free food. The only bad thing was I got back at about 10 pm and saw a Facebook post about how the team was having a party tonight even though we didn't have the game, but I felt really awkward about how late I would have been, so I didn't even bother trying to show up. Now I'm a little sad, but my teammate might text me if the crew wants me to show up again tomorrow. Would be nice to feel wanted and have something to do and maybe get more free food and get to spend the day with my friend, even if I don't get to talk that much to him on the set.