Jim's Cafe - Sunday 16th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushing1through

bobbob

SF Supporter
Good morning (afternoon /evening depending on where you are and when you see this!) cafe friends.

I thought I'd open the cafe, but I have no idea for a theme, so please feel free to suggest something.

Today I am mostly procrastinating. I have so much to do, but I'm struggling to know where to start. I want to get some Christmas decorations up to try to get into the festive spirit but my house is so untidy I need to do some housework first :(

What are your plans today? @Supernova @Sunspots @Ash600 @bobbob @Witty_Sarcasm @Walker @Freya @sinking_ship @HumanExMachina @pooky
I now have the dilemma of whether I should finally get round to taking down last year's decorations or just leave them up for this year. tbh the Happy New Milenium banner outside is looking abit tired. Not to mention the spelling mistake.
Hope have good day woowoo. I just went to shop and bought all the things Id given up! No idea how that happened.

bobbob

SF Supporter
Hello everyone and thanks to @Woowoo for the tag. It is exactly the same over here. Need to do many many things but procrastinate. Flat looks like an "the day after" scenario so I hide in my bedroom and watch Big Bang and spend time on here.
Actually I have to do the laundry, some office stuff, get some fresh air, get prepared for the next week. It is tiring me more than just doing it. So I think I better get my pretty butt out of here and start.
As long as have one place in flat that is tidy and calm thats fine imo.

Sounds like today is a day for Christmas decorations, housework and laundry (or at least thinking about those things lol) Good luck @Supernova and @Witty_Sarcasm I hour you manage to get things done.

Is anyone doing anything more exciting?

@Kiwi2016 @nobodyknows71 @Kira @gypsylee @kat319 @katyboots @pushing1through @Sarahbeanie @Blue Star @gazjustgaz
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo I am Not doing anything more exciting than you, actually, I filled eight bags with old clothes today, sooooo much I have to get rid of...*hiding

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
@Woowoo thanks for tag and @Woowoo and @Sunspots for tags yesterday...had my final yesterday not even a clue how I did but at least it is over....so can now think about xmas...today will be with my mother in law so tomorrow will face getting the tree up etc...admit not really into it this year but maybe once start hope that will change and cheer me up a bit. and you can put me down for a beach day just looks so lovely....and thought we could use some cocktails with umbrellas...
1544969555522.png 1544969599399.png 1544969670483.png

Wishing all a wonderful Sunday!!!

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @may71 @tlarson @Havoc @mpk @VioletDawn @Blue Star @EZ Writer @Winter Blues

arbitrarybarry

arbitraryfromagier
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for tag Ash n Woo, i agree lazy day sounds good but i need to stop procrastinating on starting to wrap presents cause im guessing no elves are gonna magically appear n do if for me! Hope everyone enjoys their day today
Today's theme is now wishing elves are going to magically appear and do my work for me. *dance1

Onion_soup

Hello everyone. My plans for today were to study, also I want to do some cleaning before going to bed. I don't celebrate Christmas, it's simply not part of a culture I was raised in, but now I live in Czech Republic where everyone is crazy about Christmas and Apple Music managed to get me into the mood by suggesting a nice Christmast-spirited jazz playlist...
I have more plans for the next week though... I really, really want to get something festive for my dorm room, maybe finally buy a second poster and some Christmas lights, and make hot chocolate. A Christmas-themed photography session is also a must.

cymbele

SF Supporter
good morning!

I already have Christmas wrapped and the lights hung in the windows. This is the week to start baking cookies for Christmas! The vegan brownies came out nice. I like them because they taste good and don't need eggs which go bad in my house (I don't have them very often). I'm going to relax today because I have had two nights of being up past midnight (I usually go to bed at 9) and have been getting up at the usual time.
Have a great day

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I now have the dilemma of whether I should finally get round to taking down last year's decorations or just leave them up for this year. tbh the Happy New Milenium banner outside is looking abit tired. Not to mention the spelling mistake.
Hope have good day woowoo. I just went to shop and bought all the things Id given up! No idea how that happened.
You're so funny bob :)

Were there any wispas in your trolley?

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Woowoo thanks for tag and @Woowoo and @Sunspots for tags yesterday...had my final yesterday not even a clue how I did but at least it is over....so can now think about xmas...today will be with my mother in law so tomorrow will face getting the tree up etc...admit not really into it this year but maybe once start hope that will change and cheer me up a bit. and you can put me down for a beach day just looks so lovely....and thought we could use some cocktails with umbrellas...
View attachment 16999 View attachment 17000 View attachment 17001

Wishing all a wonderful Sunday!!!

tagging @charley spring @Angel368 @may71 @tlarson @Havoc @mpk @VioletDawn @Blue Star @EZ Writer @Winter Blues
Kiwi, you are awesome. Cocktails are definitely needed for - no beach café is complete without them :)

Congratulations on getting your final out the way. Its time for you to relax now after all the hard work you've put in.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello everyone. My plans for today were to study, also I want to do some cleaning before going to bed. I don't celebrate Christmas, it's simply not part of a culture I was raised in, but now I live in Czech Republic where everyone is crazy about Christmas and Apple Music managed to get me into the mood by suggesting a nice Christmast-spirited jazz playlist...
I have more plans for the next week though... I really, really want to get something festive for my dorm room, maybe finally buy a second poster and some Christmas lights, and make hot chocolate. A Christmas-themed photography session is also a must.
Sounds like you're going to have a good week. Hot chocolate is a must at this time of year. I hope you find something nice to decorate your dorm room.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Woowoo I am Not doing anything more exciting than you, actually, I filled eight bags with old clothes today, sooooo much I have to get rid of...*hiding
Hi @Foreignwoman. You did say a few days ago that you had a lot of clutter around you and look how much you did!

I like the thought that when I get rid of stuff, clothes, toys, etc...it blesses others.

I actually set a timer for 15 minutes at a time to do things, like housework or clean out a cupboard or sweep. People laugh at me, but..ha, whatever works, right?lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00