Jim's Cafe - Sunday, 2nd October

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Kid B, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Kid B

Kid B Well-Known Member

Wow, October already. Thoughts of Halloween and firework displays, falling leaves and conkers, no more the smell of summer lawns and fresh-cut grass.

Today for me will be a very lazy Sunday, actually I couldn't decide what to do and it's 11am almost and I am typing this from under the duvet.

As football-mad as I am, there are three EPL games to listen to this afternoon and a lunch of steak and mushrooms must be prepared before then.

I hope everyone is well and that they have a peaceful and enjoyable Sunday. :)

2. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

I'm up kind of early for the late night I had at the party last night. Still in a great mood. Should be a peaceful day today. I'm probably just going to hang out around the house or maybe go out to South Side, which is probably the closest interesting place to where I live. Not sure how busy that gets on Sundays or if places are open. Maybe I'll check it out. Who knows?

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I slept in this morning. Tired from rock climbing last night.

I have work tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day :)

4. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

My earache is nearly gone and I've regained most of my hearing already.
    Still working on the new album.

5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I made some Smores Bars for the Café

@Petal They are calorie free
    @Freya Thanks for all the work you do for the forum

DrownedFishOnFire and Freya like this.
  6. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

Volunteered to help out with a student film for a rugby guy (by being an extra) but the guy who was bringing the people out to the set hasn't responded to me, and he would have left by now. So of course, my brain has convinced me that he now hates me and never wants to see me again, even though he's a good guy and is actually the one who helped me move yesterday. I just wanted to help-- and get a chance to be around people again :(

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

8. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Howdy cafe peeps!

Just breaking the forum over here... :)

Hopefully I am not breaking the forum and all the new forums and moving stuff around works. Feel free to let me know if you find you can't post in some place it seems like you should be able to post because I will almost certainly have screwed something up somewhere. Not to worry, @NYJmpMaster will fix anything I break ;)

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Nothing going on here. I will be occupied when I start this job, so that is a good thing.

10. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Got the familiar pang of infection related pain tonight as been kinda of feverish (didn't take my temp) over the weekend as in denial however the pain at work took my breath away. Concealed the pain to others around me. Am painstakingly counting down the minutes before I go home. I'm overheated and sweaty here though its cool outside typical awesome Oct weather. Maybe a bath and a tea or two with vitamin C can get me over the issue. I really cannot afford to miss more days this year